Cinema

'I don't wanna walk far in these heels'

"Morning sweetheart" Nick said as he lay next to Carla, breathing in the scent of her hair. "Morning" she said in her usual morning tone which always made nick smile. He pulled Carla closer into his body, he could feel her breath on his chest which soothed him. "You know, I was planning on staying off work again today" carla said as she looked up at nick with a slight glint in her green eyes. "Ohh is that right, well i guess Aidan and Johnny can look after the factory for another day can't they" he smirked as he leant down to give her a kiss, the first one of the day. They lay in silence for a few minutes before nick gave her a quick kiss and turned to get out of the warm haven they were in. "Ahh where do you think you're going?" Carla asked as she grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back down. "Well mrs, I thought I would take you to the cinema, do you fancy it?" He asked her. Carla's face lit up and it was obvious she wanted to go. "Ooo the cinema aye? What will we watch?" She smirked. He got up from the bed and went into have a shower. Before he entered the bathroom he turned to carla. "Why don't we think about it while having a shower" he smiled as he held out his hand to get her to hurry along.

"You know, I quite fancy watching a love story" Carla laughed as she stumbled out of the shower. "Carla connor watching a love story?!" Nick questioned. He grabbed 2 towels off the cabinet and wrapped one around Carla and one around his waist. "Hey I'll have you know I love a bit of romance... As long as it doesn't have to much sex scenes in" she giggled. Nick looked at her and couldn't resist the look in her eyes, they indicated that she secretly really wanted to see a romantic film. He couldn't say no. "Right well we will get dressed, have some breakfast and then head down to the cinema and have a look what's on okay?" He said to her as she moisturised her legs. "You'll actually watch a romantic film with me? Nicholas Tilsley you roll over easy don't you" she smirked. "Anything for you, and funnily enough, I don't mind a romantic film, just not to lovey dovey yeah? I only like that stuff with you" he smiled as he gave her a quick kiss before exiting the bathroom. Carla stood there smiling, wondering how on earth she got a man that genuinly was so loving.

"Here we are babe" nick said as he pulled up at the cinema. "Can we park closer, I don't wanna walk far in these heels" she laughed. He looked down at her feet seeing she had chosen rather high ones. "Couldn't you of wore some ugg boots or something?" He laughed as he pulled in to the park he was intending on in the first place. "Nicholas, I am not wearing my ugg boots out in public, now please can you park closer?" She asked in a serious tone. "Right come on, I'll carry you if you can't walk over all these stones alright?" He laughed as he took the keys out of the ignition and, placed them in his pocket, grabbed his wallet and got out. "Yeah you're gonna have to carry me" she said as she placed her hands upon nicks chest. "Mrs Connor you sure know how to win me around" he said as he kissed her quickly on the lips. "Mmm I do" she laughed. "You can save those words for our wedding" he winked as he lifted her up bridal style and carried her across onto the grass out side the cinema. "Thankyou, you're a life saver" she beamed as she walked upto the door. "Oi, no Thankyou kiss? I don't think so, get here now" he laughed as he chased her inside. Carla let out a squeal as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the back of her head. "Sorry to interupt your intimate moment but I'm guessing you're here for a movie?" The short podgy man asked the couple. "Oh sorry, yeah we are, can we have two tickets to that movie there please" carla said as she pointed to a sign on the wall of a movie that she obviously wanted to watch. "That's not romantic?" Nick said looking rather confused. "April fools babe! I wanna watch Kung Fu Panda 3" she laughed. Her laugh made the podgy employee smile. She did have an infectious laugh. "Oh you cheeky.." He started saying before he tickeled her sides, making her beg for him to stop. "Right that'll be £14.80 please" podgy man said. "Oh yeah sorry, here you go" carla said handing over her card. "OI what are you doing, no I'm paying, here you are mate" nick said as he gave him his card and gave him a look saying make sure you don't let her pay. "Nick you pay for everything, don't you think I should pay just once" she whined. "Well no I don't, so you won't be paying, well not until I run out of money anyway" he winked. She rolled her eyes. "Anyway thanks, I owe you one" she smiled as she lent up and kissed him quickly. "Anything else?" The man asked. "just a small popcorn please, we will share it" nick said as he looked at Carla and placed his hand on her waist. "Here you are" the man said as he handed them their tickets and popcorn. "Thankyou" the couple said in unison.

"That was a great movie" carla beamed as her and nick left the cinema. "Well it was definitely better than what we first came into watch" he winked. "Oi watch it, I may never come back with you again" she smacked his arm. "Don't be like that" he pouted playfully. This was enough to make carla laugh. As they reached his car she stopped him. "Thankyou for today, I had a great time" she smiled up at him. "You're more than welcome, expect a lot more trips like this in the future" he smiled back at her in the loving way he does. "I'll look forward to it" she beamed as she leant up and kissed him. He pulled away before kissing her himself, they both smiled into it. "Come on let's go home" Nick said as he smacked her butt playfully. "Oh your in for it when we get home Tilsley" she smirked.

A/N Thankyou for reading! I hope you enjoyed this one shot. I just want to say As some of you already know I don't live in the UK so I probably got the money amount wrong but that's why. Also I found it quite odd saying 'cinema' because we call it 'movies' or 'movie theatre' here. But yeah please comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote! X