Dear Carla

Dear Carla,

Its been 3 years since i last saw you, the time has gone so slow. Everyday without you feels like an eternity, i still wake up in the night thinking your beside me but your not, I have never missed anyone as much as i miss you everyday. Your ability to make everyone smile, your small gestures, the way you walked down those cobbles, everything about you is missed so so much. We still live in your flat, well our flat it was. so yes, me and our beautiful little daughter that i named Daisy live here. Everyday she would ask where mummy is, but I've never been able to say, it breaks my heart to know your not with us everyday, that you never heard her say her first word, that you never watched her take her very first step. There are so many things you've missed out on and it breaks me to think about it. Daisy is so cute, she has your gorgeous brunette hair, your nose but she has my eyes. people always complement me on the street, saying what a beautiful child i have, and all i say to them is 'thank her mummy'. Daisy loves to be outside, running around with auntie chelle, she also loves spending time with Aidan and Kate. They've all been there for us, helping me out whenever i need. Shes taken a shine to your wine cabinet as well, but don't worry, she wont be having any for a very long time. Yesterday Daisy Said 'Carla' clearly for the first time ever. I couldn't believe she said your name. If only you were here to see it. Daisy makes me rub her back, just like you used to. She would ask for a cuddle, just like you used to. She is just like you, i wish you knew. Once i tuck her up in bed i sit alone on the couch, remembering times we had together. Like when you said you loved me for the first time, when we got engaged, When we got married, When you told me you were pregnant and that you were scared. Everything is so different without you, can you come back?. I have never looked at another woman since you left, i never will. When Daisy is 5 i will get her to write you your yearly letters, i will of course assist her, but I'm sure she would love to interact with mummy in some way. You know, she is in her own room now, the one we decorated for her, remember when we painted it pink and hung up little fairys everywhere, how i miss those times when we would be laughing and enjoying life. The only thing i enjoy these days is Daisy, she brightens my day, fulfils me with joy, makes me laugh when nobody else can, you popped out a little legend Carla, you really did. Michelle got a little bracelet made for her last week. It had 'Mummy and daddy will always love you' engraved into it, with a little locket with a picture of Me and You inside, just before she was born. Michelle's really been great these last 3 years with daisy, shes taken her under her wing, treated her with so much love, given her an amazing start in life. Ive tried my best Carla, i really have. Every night before she goes to sleep she will say 'Daddy i love you'. it always brings a tear to my eye. The worst part is she hasn't had the chance to say 'i love you mummy and daddy'. Every christmas that passes i cant help but think of our first one together in 2015, the one where my mum said we would make great parents. It pains me to look back, to see the amazing memories we have, Why cant you come back so we can make more?. I cannot believe its been 3 years since i last saw you, i hope one day we can meet again and you can meet your beautiful daughter, hope heavens treating you well sweetheart, we love you.
All our love Daisy and Daddy xox

A/N I hope you liked it! its an idea that popped into my head so i thought i would give it a go, It is a sad one and i dont write them very often so please leave your feedback in the comments and do not forget to vote! x

P.s i used the name Daisy because its been my favourite name for years, Not because Ali's daughter is called that, just incase you were wondering. Also a big happy birthday to Ali's daughter Daisy-Mae🎊❤️ andddddd a special mention to Kyms son Archie who is now sadly an angel. Thoughts are with her ❤️