Valentines day

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY❤️❤️❤️

"Happy Valentines Day sweetheart" Nick says as he comes into our bedroom. I sit up to see he has a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates with a card in his hand. "Nick" i gasp. "Thankyou" i add. "Hey, I love you" he says as he sits on the edge of the bed and leans in to kiss me. "And i love you" i say as i lean my forehead against his. "Oh thats reminds me, i got you this" i say as i pull out an envelope from under my pillow. "Whats this?" he smiles at me. "Open it and find out" i laugh. "Ughhh open yours first thankyou" he replies while pointing to the card he got me. "No you open yours nicholas dont make me do it for you" i laugh. He gives in and stars to open up the envelope. A huge smile forms on his face when he reads the sheet of paper inside. "You didint have to do this!" he says as he wraps me in a tight embrace. "I know i didnt, but i wanted to because i really do love you Nick, i know i can be hard work but i really want to spend some quality time with you" i say. I had bought 2 tickets to a 5 star hotel in Blackpool. I never broke eye contact with him. "Carla, your just a pain in the backside every now and again but i love you so much, now open yours please" he laughs as he places a kiss on my bare shoulder. I roll my eyes and grab the envelope.  I pull pull out the card and open it. I smile at what I just saw. He had got pictures of us at Christmas and had them printed off, some even in black and white. "Nick, this is amazing" I smile as tears form in my eyes. "I thought it would be a nice gift seeing as we don't have to many photos of us together" he says. "Oh now, read the card" he laughs. I slowly move my eyes so I was reading the neat print on the card.

"Dear Carla, Thankyou for being such an amazing fiancée, I cannot wait to call you my wife. We have been through so much together and no matter how you treat me, good or bad, I will always love you, so I want to take today to spoil you rotten with gifts so get ready. You mean so much to me, I hope you know that. I cannot wait for our future together, happy valentines day sweetheart, I love you" xo

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. "Hey, don't cry" nick smiled as he wiped away the stray tear with his thumb. "Nick, I love you so much" I say through my tears. "I know you do, now let's get up, I'm making you some pancakes, then we can head off to this 5 star hotel aye?" He smiles as he peels back the duvet and pulls me out of the bed. My body falls into his. "I can't wait" I say as I quickly kiss him on the lips and run into the bathroom. Today and tonight was going to be perfect because I actually had someone by my side that I'm inlove with, I can't wait for every other valentines day to come as well.

A/N This was just a quick valentines day one shot, it's not that great but whatever, I hope you still liked it. Please leave your comments and don't forget to vote x