Chapter Fourteen- I Just Can't Help Myself....

AJ's POV

When Monday Night Raw went off the air, I went backstage and changed my clothes, obviously tired from the events that just transpired in the ring. I changed into my black dress. (Pic on the side.) Nothing too flashy. I put my title in my bag and head for the door when I heard a knock. Wonder who it is.... I opened the door and it was Ziggles. He looked at me with a cocky look in his eyes. Why is he looking at me like that?

"Uhh, Dolph? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"No reason. I see you are about to head out.," He said looking at my bag in my hand. "I was wondering if you could sit down for a sec."

"Umm sure." Wonder what he wants. Probably wants us to get back together. NOT HAPPENING!

So he sat down and began talking.

"AJ, now I know I wasn't the best boyfriend, true... but I also know I wasn't the worst. That's true too.... where is he going with this? "But anyway, AJ, I miss you. I miss us. And if you give me one more chance, I promise I'll be the best boyfriend ever! But all I need is for you to give me that chance..." He said. Dammit! Why do all of my boyfriends have to be so hot?! Not including Kane. That was for entertainment. But, I wasn't just gonna let Dolph back into my life!

"Dolph, I really appreciate you coming in here, I do. But I'm just not ready to try this again."

"Really? This? So I'm guessing you were ready with Randy." I could tell he was sad I rejected him. But he needs to figure out I have moved on. A little.

"Well, unlike you, Randy wouldn't use me to get a championship!"

"How do you know that?" Awwww! Ziggles is jealous!

"Beacause I know."

"Wow. And where is Randy I might ask? For all we know, he could be cheating on you as we speak!"

"DOLPH!" I had to stop him right there, because what he was saying could be true.... and because I was about to cry. But Randy wouldn't do that. Would he? After all, he is the Apex Predator.

"I'm sorry AJ. It's just I don't want to see you get hurt again." He said as he wiped away my glistening tears. I looked at his icy blue eyes and he looked into mine. Damn..... Dolph looks good....

Next thing I know, Dolph's lip are connected with mine. Now I know Dolph and I aren't together, but sometimes, I just can't help myself! He's too sexy! As we kiss, I feel a tingle rush down my spine, something I haven't felt for a while. Not tonight AJ! It's you and Randy's anniversary! You need to save yourself for him, and only him! I try to listen to my conscience, but by the time I do, we are on the couch, and Dolph is kissing my sweet spot and is forming a hickie. But I have to stop this before it gets out of hand.

"Wait Dolph, stop. I can't do this. Not this time." I say as I push him off me.

"Why? Oh. It's because it's you and Randy's anniversary isn't it?" Damn he knows me too well!

"Yeah."

"It's cool. I guess I'll see you later. Oh, and some of the Divas and Superstars are headed to Vault. So when you and Randy are done with your little anniversary, feel free to swing by." He said as he headed out the door. I grabbed my things and decided to head to the hotel, trying to forget about the events that just took place. As I get in my car my phone rings, signaling a text.

I hear voices in my head, they counsel me, they understand, they talk to me

It's from Randy.