Chapter 26

So guys I'm so so sorry this took so long but I had a lot going on hope you like it leave you feed back if ya want and don't forget to vote thanks for sticking with me!

Ps don't mind spelling errors😊💙

Alex's Pov

Erin is still in surgery, it's bad and I just don't no what to do with myself. I keep passing around Jays room, he's in pretty bad shape too he has a recently relocated elbow and other broken bones. He also has A large gash on his upper leg, internal bleeding and bruises all over his body and face he looks terrible but I'm just really glad he's okay. He's worried about Erin too, sure she is now his fiancé. A smile comes over my face as I think of how my parents are going to get married, finally!. As I'm thinking about the hole fiancé thing I remember something that Erin said when will proposed for Jay 'but when he gets out of surgery he's doing that himself!', that gives me and idea!...

Jays Pov

I'm so worried about Erin I have no idea what I'd do with out her, all these different amazing moments I had with Erin flash thought my brain. All the amazing looks, hugs, kisses, the touch of Erin's hand in mine, those movie nights with Alex. Oh god what if she do... NO stop she's going to be fine, we're going to be fine, my thoughts were interrupted by Alex who disappeared for a bit but just now stormed in the door:

A- DAD!

J- what is it Alex are you ok!?

A- ya I'm fine but do you think you could walk I have an idea...

J- am I dono maybe but not far I can stand tho why what's this great idea...?

A- I promise I will tell you, you just have to come with me ok? Wills on his way, this is going to be amazing...!

J- what ... You k ow what I trust you where to?

A- You'll see, I'll grab you a wheel chair!

*runs back in with the wheel chair, Jay pulls himself up not with out his fair share of groans but he gets to the wheel chair with help from Alex*

J- ok I'm in now where are we going exactly?...

A- I said wait and I'll explain everything ok just hang on it will only take a sec

J- ok ...

3rd person Pov

Alex runs down the hall as they both laugh at a close call when they nearly hit a nurse, they go down the hall to Erin's room, at this time Erin is still in surgery and will be in the ICU until she is
Out of the woods. Alex pulls into Erin's room and will is waiting with a laundry bag and loads of flowers:

J- hey will!

*jay and will hug*

W- hey brother!

J- so what's going on ... What's that *points to the laundry bag*

W- well this is all Alex ...  *will says smiling at the young girl who also has a proud smile on her face*

J- ya, still confused ...?

A- oh ya sorry I never explained ... Ok so my idea is ...