Chapter 22

Jays Pov

I was brought out of the darkness by something being pushed into the large gash on my upper leg. The last thing I recall is Jason coming in and saying "let's get started". My vision is blurred at first they start coming to I see Jason pushing his thumb into my leg I can't help but wince at the pain this is causing me. I hear Erin yell "stop"as she wakes up also, "it's okay Erin "I say in between wincing from the pain. He then untied my arm and while I'm sitting on the chair starts bending it back until I here my arm crack as I scream "AHHH" . She struggles in her chair as he hits me across the face over and over again. "STOP, hit me not him, hit me!!" I here her scream as my head hangs dripping blood, I spit out the pool of blood that's forming in my mouth and say "that all you got!" , "hah your cute ya know that, that's only half of the fisical pain for you it's time for the mental. You see she hurts when you hurt but mental not fiscally so now it's your turn..." he says before walking over to Erin " I SWEAR TO GOD ..." He grabs her hair and hits her 4 times before looking a me and placing a kiss on the neck of a semi conscious Erin.

He makes his way down her neck towards her chest "STOP YOU SICK PIECE OF SHIT" I scream while trying to get free. She struggles as he start in Buttoning her shirt. "Stop" she shouts da he untied her and starts in buttoning her pants. "DONT DO IT MAN COME ON!" I scream before he replies "You should really shut up" he says pulling out a knife and making a large cut across Erin's torso it's bleeding heavily. we are then interrupted by a man comes in the door "boss your gona wana see this" he says with a worried look on his face "I'm busy" he says going at Erin's pants again "boss it's bad seriously", "fine hit this one twice before putting him in the cage he's to aware" "yes boss, P.T is upstairs waiting for you". The man dose as he says and puts Erin into the cage before hitting me again. " heys baby you ok ... I'm so sorry ..." I ask wriggling towards Erin " ya I'm ok you don't have to be sorry nothing happened, how's ur leg and your arm" she says "my leg stopped bleeding and I think I have a broken arm or dislocate elbow or something" i say. The man then walks back into the cage to take off Erin and Jays cuffs because they are too weak to do much anyway so they don't need them on anymore. He takes off Erin's cuffs, And then moves on to take off mine the silence was interrupted by yelling... Followed by gunshots we could hear voices outside the house and we almost immediately knew it was the team.The man got distracted and looked up at the door putting his hand on the gun under his shirt as he walked out of the cage leaving the door open. My hands were now free and I saw an opportunity I look at erin and said "were going to get out of here I promise, I love you" before grabbing the knife and moving quietly to my feet. I put the knife in my good hand and move quickly and quietly out the cage door towards the man without him noticing. He turned around slowly to face me without realising I was behind him....

Erin's Pov

As Jay walked quietly out of the cage I rolled over to lie on my stomach to stop the bleeding from the large gash on my torso. I watched you as he approached the man, he turned to face J slowly. Jay hit the larger man with his good hand before plunging the knife into the men's store he didn't go down and they wrestled until the deafening sound of a bullet leaving the chamber of a gun filled the room... My heart sank was it Jay?...

Voights Pov

We arrived at the scene and were greeted by bullets flying at us:

V- Atwater, Olinsky and Ruzek ye take the back! Antonio, Olivia with me! Let's go!!

The team let of retaliation fire at the assailants inside the building. There was shots fired from both sides for a good 5 minutes at least, before they stoped firing. "Move in!!" I shouted as Atwater Ruzek and Olinsky ran to the back. "On my count! ...1...2..." We were interrupted by one gun shot that echoed through the building "breach!!" I yelled. Antonio kicked in the door as I entered followed by Olivia and then Antonio. We searched the ground floor rooms and then Antonio and Atwater searched the 1st floor. "BOSS BASEMENT" Ruzek shouted as I ran towed a him. I entered first followed by the rest of the team. I froze because of the sight in front of me, a beaten and bleeding Erin holding a almost motionless Jay, with a dead body beside them:

V- Erin...!

E- hey Jay look at me stay with me ok...please... I love you...

J- it..s...o..k

V- CALL AN AMBO NOW!

J- er..in ...I... Love... Yo..u... A..nd...al..ex ...te..ll ..her ...4... Me

E- hey no you hold on you can tell her your self ok...!

V- Erin let me you hurt *voight say trying to move Erin's hands from keeping pressure on Jays wound*.

E- *erin is getting tired from all the blood loss* hey you here that ... It's an ambulance ... Stay with me your ok ... We..re ...goi..ng..home!

*was all Erin could say before she blacked out and Olivia rushed towards her motionless body, and ripped open the blood stained shirt to see the massive gash on her torso*

O- WHERES THAT GOD DAM AMBULANCE!

Hey guys thanks for reading, I'm going to be starting the new chapter now and finishing it hopefully tomorrow, I will upload it ASAP. Well I hope you like it leave feed back and suggestions in the comments if you want. Thanks💙
Peace✌🏻️