Chapter 2

Jays Pov

We walk up the stairs to the bullpen and are greeted by the usual gang, Dawson, Ruzek, Atwater, Olinsky. We walk to our desks and sit down,  Voight comes out of his office.

V- we have a case (places 3 pictures of men on the board) 1.Chandler White 2.Matti Bec 3.Clark Porter. These guys have been linked to running a major drug ring in our city.

D- The drug they produce is a form of cocaine, known as buzz,it has killed 4 teen angers already on died last night .They have been on the watch list for months but can never be prosecuted because of evidence going missing in on going investigations. Along with the drug ring they have been trying to charge white with two murders but the witness was murdered last week, attempted charges have been made on Porter for assault of a police officer and suspected murder and rape of a 19 year old girl. She passed away in med. as for Bec he has 3 rape murder charges pending along with suspected trafficking of young girls and shooting a police officer.

V- These guys are dangerous and we are closer to closing this case then anyone has been in a while. What we want is to bust them for the drug ring and the murder of the 4 kids, if we get more information on the other crimes out of them then it's a bonus. Ok Dawson and Atwater your with me we're going to go talk to narcotics, Ruzek and Olinsky go talk to the family of the latest victim there at Chicago med. Lindsey and Halstead go check out the crime scene.
(END)

Nobody said anything after Voight finished talking we just all nodded. We knew this case was going to be tough. Erin and I headed down to her car and headed to the crime scene.