Chapter 20

Erin's Pov

I started to come to, I still couldn't comprehend what happened exactly. My vision was blurred at first and then It came around, I was strapped to a chair and I couldn't see much because it was dark. I could here breathing and looked around to see Jay tied to a chair with blood coming from his head he was still unconscious:

E- Jay baby hey wake up

J- *started to stir*

E- hey Jay common wake up

J- Erin...?

E- hey your ok I'm right here, do you remember what happened ?

J- ya I think so are you ok?

E- ya I'm fine ... Are you ok your bleeding?

J- oh my head I'm fine, we have to get out of here!

E- no shit Sherlock

J- I see you still have your sense of humour then * smiles*

E- sorry bad time? She said sarcastically

3rd person Pov

The were interrupted by 2 men coming into what seemed like a basement, Jay and Erin flinched as they turned on the lights:

Jason- I see we're getting a little to comfortable in here...

E- what do you want Jason!

Jason- I warned him, I did I said if he pushed it people he loved would get hurt and your about the most precious thing to him. And Jay over here is the most precious thing to you so to get to Voight I'm going to get to you and to get to you I'm going to use pretty boy here *he says putting his hands on jays shoulders while laughing*. Do you love him *points to Jay*

E- what's it to you!

*punches Jay*

Jason- do you love him it's a simple question!

E- yes! Alright?

Jason- good now do you love her

J- yes!

Jason- *hits Jay again* *blood starts poring from his nose*

E- WHAT WAS THAT FOR! he answered you!

Jason- ya and like what's not to love right? * looks at jay*

J- ...

Jason- ok this is going nowhere *pulls Erin's chair so that she's in front of Jay*

Jay is kind of out of it from the punches

E- hey baby look at me your ok we're going to be ok...

J- I no I'm ok...

Jason- aw isn't that sweet, but I wouldn't be making promises you can't keep... *hits Jay once more*

E- Leave him alone!!!!

J- hey Erin it's ok I can take it...

Jason- is that so *hits Jay again and again*

*blood is now coming from all over jays face he has multiple cuts on his face*

E- STOP! He's had enough take me hit me!!! Not him!

Jason- you know what your right let's mix it up a little we don't want him to bleed out ... Just yet *he says with a laugh*

*before walking over to Erin jason pulls a knife out of his pocket and drives it into jays leg as Jay screams*

Jason- that should keep him occupied ha ha

E- no Jay your gona be ok!

*jason stands infront of Erin*

Jason- your turn princess *he says with a creepy grin on his face*

*slaps Erin again and again and again while Jay screams "STOP leave her alone, come back over here you little shit!!"

*Jason walks over to Jay*

Jason- what did you call me !!!?

J- L. I.T.T.L.E SHIT !

*jay shouts just to get him away from Erin*

*Jason hits Jay once more before uniting him and pushing him to the floor and kicking him in the stomach multiple times, Jay starts to spit out all the blood in his mouth*

Jason- GET UP! *screams at jay as he sits on the chair* you know what I just realised you can withstand fisicle pain when its happening to you... But when its others *walks over to erin*

J- don't do it Jason I SWEAR TO GOD ILL KILL YOU!

Jason- I don't think your in any position to be making threats now ...

* Jason hits Erin before uniting her and hitting here again and then kicking her, he gives her one last kick to the side of the head before she black out*

Jason- I think we're done for now put them in the cage *he says to the other man* they need to rest before we actually begin!

Voights Pov

We have been working all leads possible and still no sign of Erin or Jay. I no I didn't approve of Jay for Erin at first but I wouldn't like to see anything happen to him it would ruin her. I'm in my office and was quickly snapped out of thought by Ruzek :

A- "boss your gona wana see this"

*voight walks out*

V- what do we got?

M- (mouse) so I was checking all of Jason's known his outs and buildings he rented or owned in Chicago, I didn't find anything at first but then I looked into his family. Jason had a brother Mathew who died a couple of years back, what I found strange was that his brother recently put on a lease for a house on the border of Chicago. So I checked traffic cams on the main road by the house and seen a white van driven by this guy *shows picture* Cameron callus who has been associated with Jason on more than one occasion, also there was another man that fits Jason's build but we couldn't get a face... This is the best lead we got!.

V- ok it's nearly 1am go home and get some sleep we leave here at 7am sharp. It takes 3 and a half hours to get to the house. Prepare for the worst and I'll see you in the morning. 

Thanks for reading ,shit kicks of in the next chapter or two, I'm excited lol let me know what you thought. Thanks again have a good one 💙🦄
Peace ✌🏻️