Chapter 18

*one week later*
Jays Pov

All is well work is good but we have had some hard cases. Some cases hit us individually close to home and others as a team. We always manage to get through it together. It's Monday now and we had yesterday off. I woke up before the alarm and Erin was in my arms still asleep. I kiss her neck and call her name quietly, " babe time to get up the alarm is about to go off" I say as I kiss her once more, " can't we just stay here" she turns to face me with a big smile on her face "I wish but we have work and we have to get Alex to school" I say. "Ok I'm awake" she says as she kisses me. I love Erin I really do and she stays here most nights anyway and I already cleared it with Alex so I'm going to ask her to move in:

J- Erin can I ask you something?

E- ya babe what is it ?

J- well you know the way you stay here most nights anyway and I love having you here and waking up like this together but what I'm asking is will you move in with me?

E- Jay of corse I will *hugs him tight then kisses him once more* i love you!

J- I love you too babe

3rd person PoV

Jay and Erin got up and Jay put out breakfast they were having cereal. Erin went in and woke Alex "hey time for school" "ugh" Alex replied as she got up and started getting ready. Erin went and Got dressed and started on her make up as Jay ate cereal and went on his phone. When the girls were ready they had breakfast and Jay got ready. They were all ready to go for 8:55 and it was ok because Erin and Jay didn't have to be to work until 9:15 so they could drop Alex to school. They got in the car and drove to the school they pulled up out front and were greeted by Eva "morning Erin and Jay" "morning Eva" Jay replied as Erin smiled. Alex got out of the car and stuck her head in the window to give Erin a kiss on the cheek "bye mom bye dad" "bye have a good day"Erin replied "love you" Alex said before walking away "love you too" they said in unison before smiling at each other. They then headed to the district and in to work.

Erin's Pov

We went into work and got there at 9:15 on the button, we were greeted by platt with her sarcastic comment, it would be strange if she didn't give us one, anyway we bussed up to the bull pen and walked up the stairs. "Great of you to join us". Ruzek said as I replied "sorry Ruzek but we have a kid now and we're given 15 minutes to drop her to school so ya we had permission unlike you I bet you were just late" "he got here like 2 minutes ago" Antonio stated as we all laugh at Ruzek as he goes red "I rest my case" I say before giving Jay a smile and a cheeky kiss before walking over to my desk.

Jays Pov

Erin burned Ruzek and we went to sit at out desks. Adam walked up to me:

A- hey 'ye' have a kid now huh?

J- ya Alex asked Erin to be her mom and she said yes, so ya we have A kid now... God that sounds strange

A- ya ok congrats man I guess

J- ya thanks I'm really happy

A- good for you man

*adam lifts his head and looks over at erin*

A- congrats Erin

E- thanks Ruzek *she says because the know she Hurd everything they were saying*