Chapter 1

Jays Pov

I had just taken of my jeans and t-shirt and was just getting into bed when the phone rang, it was Erin:

E- hey were you asleep?

J- just about,what's up?

E- we cought a case!

J- really at 2am!!

E- yes now get up Halstead and lets go I'll pick you up in 10, you better be ready!

J- YES boss (with my usual amount of sarcasm )

E- ha funny, shut up and get ready ,I'm on my way.

I laugh a little at what Erin said as I get up. She strangely always makes me smile. Anyway I got up and jump into the shower, I put on clean Clothes ,semi tight fitting black jeans with my dark red t-shirt. I here my phone buzz and it's a text from Erin 'outside', I put my badge on my hip and my gun. I grab my leather jacket and lock my door.

I run down the stairs of my apartment to see erin in her car on her phone. I run over and jump in the passenger side. Erin jumps and turns to hit my arm.

E- Jesus Halstead you scared the crap out of me!!

J- haha whoops (she hits me again). What was that for you already hit me for scaring you!?

E- because I can!(she says sarcastically while giving me a cheeky side grin).

*Both laugh*

There was not a car to be seen driving out at this hour on our drive to the precinct.we get there within minutes.

Thanks for reading it gets better, well I think it dose ha. Anyway please vote and comment if you want I really appreciate it 💙