Chapter 3

Erin Pov

Jay and I went to the crime scene and found nothing useful.Voight ,Atwater and Dawson filled the team in on what we needed to know about where they were known most and all the other essentials. Ruzek and Olinsky talked to the mother of the resent victim, she told us that her daughter had been at a house party down the road from the precinct. 3 girls were at the house and gave us the locaction of where they bought the drugs from, out side an abandoned where house down the road.

V- Lindsey and Halstead go check it out.

We suit up just in case. I fix jays vest and the he fixes mine. I turn around and he says:

J- hey Erin when all of this is over I could really use a beer, you in?

E- ya where you thinking?, Molly's?

J- I was thinking my place I got a new tv and a 12 pack yesterday, you don't have ....
(I cut ill him off

E- I want to it'll be fun! So meet you at my car after shift?

J- ya sound good, you ready?

E- lets go!

We drive to the ware house down the street and park out side. We just get out of the car when we here gun shots. We duck Down.

Jays Pov

We draw our weapons and move towards the door, (it's open) we go in weapons hot. Me first and Erin right behind she has my back an I have hers. We walk down the narrow hall checking every room that branches of as we go.

We reach the main space, we see bullets but no shooter *we need back up send a patrol car our shooters in the wind* I say into the radio. Erin's checking the right side and I'm on the left. Weaving in and out through boxes and checking to see if the other doors are locked.I can still see her incase she needs back up. I see what looks like a body in the far left side of the space. I approach it and yell to let Erin know what I found. *BODY*. It was a young girl, she looked only about 15. I place two fingers on her neck to Check for a pulse., *SHES GOT A PULSE*. She was unconscious. I holster my weapon as I check for injures, she has a through and through on her left leg and is loading a lot of blood. But I don't think that's why she's unconscious, I check her eyes her pupils are irregular,*shit she's taken buzz* I here foot steps and assume it's Erin, *hey she's got a pulse er, but she's bleeding pretty bad* I turn around to see the barrel of a gun an inch away from my face.*your not Erin*.