Chapter 12

Jays Pov

Erin and I were only 5 minutes late for wrok so Monday was that's suspicious, except Voight he gave us that look as to say why we were late and I couldn't help my self "it was her fault she let me drive and I got to her house at 8:45 and was sitting in the car for 15 minutes because she 'over slept" Jay laughed  and sent Erin an apologetic look. Voight didn't even ask it just came out ... Oops. Erin looks at me jaw dropped, while Voight just sad ok it was only 5 minutes NEVER let it happen again!. Erin smiled at him and said "sorry Hank" as he walked neck into his office.

Erin turned around to face Me sitting in my desk across from her. " I'm sorry" I mouthed but before a new it there was a pen being thrown at my head:

J- ow I guess I deserved that

E- you guess?

*jay follows Erin to get some coffee in the break room*

E- I can't believe you just threw me under the bus like that

J- ok I know I'm sorry

*interlocks his fingers in hers, without anyone seeing*

E- you'll have to do A lot better than that Halstead!

J- hey I'm sorry but If that was me and he was practically my dad would you do it to me ...?

E- no...

J- Erin...

E- maybe ...

J- ...* gives her Side grin while stands with arms crossed*

E- fine yes but...

J- but nothing .... *he winks*

E-i still want an apology tho?

J- ok I'm ...

E-*she cuts him off* not that kind of apology...*she looks around* locker room in 10 minutes

*jays jaw drops*

J- yes Mam

*erin grabs her coffee winks at Jay and walks out giggling.

Erin's Pov

*20 minutes later*

After Jay 'apologised' we were leaving the brake room and bumped into Ruzek (Adam)

A- hey guys ... Ye look oddly red Jay you should really fix your hair it's a mess

All I could think was we look pretty good if you ask me because we would be still in there if we hadn't Hurd somebody coming, and we got a lot done in 10 minutes;). Jay and I go back into the locker room fix each other's hair.

I turn to Jay and say "do I look ok?" He smiles at me and leans in for a slow and passionate kiss before saying "you look amazing!" I look up and stare in to his stunning blue eyes and can't help but smile, I was just about to kiss him again when I Hurd voices coming down the hall we jumped away from each other and walked back towards the bull pen. I sat at my desk and looked down at some paper work then back up to Jay sitting at his desk. I was just looking and smiling until I seen him lift up a sticky note sutely that reads "your staring ;)" I can't help but laugh and the rest of the team look at me. I go red and go back to my paperwork. 

*2 days later*

Jays Pov

Today's the day Alex gets out of the hospital, I've been to see her everyday and it's been just over a week. I feel like I've known her for years. Erin came by a couple of times to say hi. I've been trying to get somewhere for Alex to stay while I set up her room, and I'm getting a visit from social services tomorrow to check out my apartment as a temporary living area for Alex. I would love nothing more then for her to stay with me because she has nobody, but her room just isn't ready so I asked a massive favour of Erin to watch her tonight and bring her by in the morning. Thank god she said yes I don't no what id do without her. Anyway I'm on my way to pick up Erin now and then we're going to get Alex and then soon food and I'm gona come over to Erin's for a while with Alex.

After lunch we walked out of the diner and alex had the biggest smile on her face she was clean and ... Happy!. Erin and I walked out hand in hand, as we got to the end of the stairs Alex turned around and shouted "I knew it!" With a big grin on her face. "Knew what?" I questioned. "You to I knew ye were going out" she laughed, "you could yet be a detective al" Erin and I laugh, "ha ha verry funny Jay, so where we going now?" She asked. "Were gona go to Erin's now and then your gona stay there and then meet me in the morning and stay at mine for the rest of the time all going as planned" he smiled. "Sounds good " she smiled and ran over and gave him a big hug."thank you" she whispered. "My pleasure" I said embracing her tightly. Jay stayed at Erin's until Alex fell asleep and Erin was just about asleep in his arms. He lifter Erin to bed bridal style and kissed her on the forehead as she woke up a bit he said "night babe I'll see you tomorrow" she smiled "ok I love you Jay", he smiled and said "I love you to babe now go back to sleep" she cuddled into the sheets and fell back asleep as Jay left to make sure everything was good for the child services lady tomorrow.

Hey guys so I hope this chapter is ok because I wanted to get all these things in before I do a small time jump in the next chapter. Well hope you like, if so feel free to leave a comment or a vote, thanks for reading
Peace✌🏻️