Chapter 14

Erin's Pov

Jay worked Friday and Alex came with and hung with nadia for the day. She even met Roman , Kim's partner. After work Jay brought Alex home to get her bag for the girls night while I went to pick up Antonios daughter Eva. We talked on our drive from Antonios house and she seemed excited to meet Alex and for tonight. We arrived at jays apartment and I asked Eva to wait in the car while I went and got Alex "I'll be two minutes" I smile. "Ok can I turn on the radio?" "Ov corse I'll be right back" . I close the door and walk up to jays apartment.*nocks on door* *jay answers*"hey is she ready? Eva's in the car and nadia and Kim are already at home." I smile "narly she's just in her room finishing packing I think" jay leans in for a kiss, I don't refuse. It went from a cute kiss to an mini intimate make out session, only to be interrupted by Alex with a smart comment that I couldn't help but laugh at " ok guys I know you haven't seen each other in like a hole 2 hours but keep it PG" she laughs as I pull away from Jay slowly. "Ok... Let's go" *gives Jay a quick kiss before going out the door* we leave and Alex is excited I think but you can never really tell with that girl, we are to similar come to think of it.

We make our way to the car and Alex gets in the back with Eva, "eva this is Alex, Alex, Eva " I smile turned back to face them. I didn't need to say much more before they were already engulfed in conversation. "Ok" I said turning around and driving of.

*the next day*

Erin's Pov

Last night was an amazing success. The girls had fun and really got to no each other. It even turns out there going to be in the same class so Eva can show Alex around, all tho Alex is 15 she's only recently 15 and Eva's nearly 15 so there in the same class. Jay is on his way over to pick up Alex and Eva now. "Hey Erin I'm gona go to they shop down the street you want anything" kim said "sure ok" I replied "," can we  go" Eva said followed by Alex saying "please". "It's not up to me ask Kim" I said as they turn to face her and give her a look that you just cannot refuse "it's ok with me, nadia, Erin do ye wana come?" Kim said "ya I'll get the girls something" -nadia. "Yay" Alex and Eva said at the same time. "Ok but be back soon Jay is on his way" I say. As they walk out the door Jay is just about to knock:

A- hey Jay can we go to they shop before we go we were just leaving please we'll be quick?

J- sure but not alone for now

K- oh it's ok we're going to

J- ok ya have fun I'll wait

E- I have to clean up a small bit but he go ahead I'll keep you company Jay

J- ya ok nadia here's some ...

*she cuts Jay of as he try's to hand her the money*

N- don't worry about it jay I got it *she smiles*

J- nothing big they have to have dinner *he shouts down the hall as they walked away*

Jays Pov

I close the door and walk back into Erin and put my hands around her waste, "I missed you babe" I smile as she looks down and then back up at me. "I missed you too" *kisses jay* she kissed me at first it was just a peck but I pulled her closer and said "we have what... 20 minutes, that's enough time " I wink. "Enough time for what?, what did you have in mind Halstead". She said my second name when we're alone i can't help myself when she says it and she knows it too.

Erin's Pov

Jay pulls me in close and says "this..." As he picks me up placing me on the table while kissing my neck. "This could work" I laugh. We begin kissing as I pull of his jacket and throw it on the chair beside the counter. Jay pulls of my shirt and throws it across the room, as he starts kissing my neck again and moving further down each time. He looks up at me and smiles, "I love you Jay you know that right" , "of corse I do" he replies with a passionate kiss. "And I love you Erin Lindsey" he says, my second name God I don't now why but it's such a turn on when we're alone. We are now in full blown make out on the counter and were both topless, our hands trailing al over each other's body's, when we here a voice and the door opening, that can't be back it's only been 5 minutes i think to myself. Jay and I are still kissing now as I thought I was hearing things. "Wo" I here as I pull away from Jay to see just nadia standing in the door way ... Alone thank god. "I forgot my purse..." She laughs , as Jay throws me his jacket to cover up because my top is miles away. "Nadia I can explain " I smile looking guilty. Jay just stands there smiling to himself . "So I was going to tell you but..." I say before nadia cuts me off,"hey you don't have to explain anything to me... I mean look at him" she says laughing and staring. "Thanks.."Jay laughs as I hit his shoulder, "put some clothes on babe" I say as I push Jay in the direction of his shirt. "Babe huh.." Nadia laughs as I walk towards her with jays baggy jacket zipped all the way up. " what ??" I say smiling and laughing at her." Dose Voight know" ,"no! And he's not going to find out just yet ... Right?" "What ever you say Erin I still owe you big time for what you did for me so if you want me to do this small thing for you I will be happy to" she smiles and brings me in for a warm Embrace before saying to Jay "you should really tell Alex" he smiles and replies " oh she knows ..." He says with a little giggle whole looking for his shirt.I smile and blush while laughing, "you should go back down to them they'd be waiting, were actually going to clean up now" I say nudging nadia towards the door, "and again Erin I don't blame you like look at that *she says pointing at Jay still wearing no shirt* I'm surprised you stayed away this long ,you have a brother right Jay?" She smiles messing. "I didn't it's been going on for like what 3 weeks "I laugh pushing her out the door and closing it on her shocked face.

"Where do u want to start cleaning , once I find my shirt" Jay says as I smile at him "cleaning? I don't think so" I laugh pushing him onto the couch and getting on top of him kissing him "you have 10 minutes make it count Halstead" I say as he grabs my waste flipping me around so he's on top "I can do a lot in 10 minutes" he said pulling his jacket of me.

Sorry this took a while ,so much home work atm, anyway I hope you like it please feel free to leave a vote or a comment.🙂 hope there's not to many mistakes thanks for reading
Peace ✌🏻️