Chapter 15

Jays Pov

It's been 3 weeks since nadia walked in on me and Erin, she's been cool about it she's keeping it to herself. But she does defiantly voice her concerns about how we should tell them... A lot. Alex started school and has been around at Antonios with Eva and Deago and they have been here. Deago is in primary school (middle school) and Eva and Alex are in secondary school (high school, I think these are right) so they don't see him in school. Alex loves school well as much as one could having to get up early in the morning. I drop her and Eva to school in the morning or drop Alex to Laura's and she brings them so I can go to work. They made dinner for me and Alex around 2 weeks ago and we returned the favour and made dinner for the 4 of them in our apartment. Because of Alex, Antonio and I have grown closer and it's great but I'm finding it so hard to keep Erin and I from him case he's one of my best friends, and Erin and i... We're great better then great. Because Alex knows Erin comes over and stays late and then leaves and Alex doesn't mind, it's amazing, their amazing!. Alex's and Eva go to Erin's for a girls night with Kim, nadia, and Gabbie they love it and when Erin 'steps out' to get food she may take more time then she should and maybe she makes a pit stop at mine we will never know.

Alex goes to Eva's sometimes to stay and Erin and I spend some time together and she stays the night, I don't want to rush Alex and ask could Erin stay over when she's here but ... Baby steps. I've known Erin for narly two years now and we've been together for around 3 months but we both admitted that we have had feelings for each other for over half the time we have known each other. I've known Alex for just about the same amount time Erin and I have been together around 3 months. She's been living with me for most of that time and it's great, she's awesome and I feel like she's my family, don't tell her that I said that she'd probably say something like " Jay to cheesy". Not only are the two most Important women in my life happy, work has been going great. Not to many close calls or major injuries and we've been shutting down a lot of cases. And because I have Alex I take my lunch to pick her up from school at around 3 and bring her here if she doesn't go with Eva. I've never seen two girls so close in such a short amount of time.

I was in Erin's house sitting on her couch waiting for her to get ready on our day off, when I was snapped out of thought by a knock on the door. "Babe can you get it please" I here from the bedroom. "Ya I got it" I open the door to see a familiar face. "Will hey what are you doing here" I smile while hugging my brother. "I know I haven't seen you in a while since I went to New York with some friends for the medical thing and we were working opposite shifts before that and I haven't seen you in like what 3 months roughly? Right?" He says smiling, I missed my brother and like I don't know he went to New York with natt, she had Owen 2 months ago and he wanted to take her away for a while because there 'just best friends'. Anyway "ya I know I missed you bro but how did you know I was here?" I asked curious how he ended up at Erin's apartment. "Well I went by the station and plat said you were off and I checked your apartment you weren't there so I thought I try Erin's to see if she knew where you were, because I called you but you didn't pick up. And good thing I did check here huh?" He said hugging me again "so why are you here Jay? Ye going doing something, you still like her right? " before I got a chance to reply Erin came out of her bedroom saying "hey babe who was it?" As she looked up " oh hey will" she blushed and hugged him. " good to see you Erin..., babe huh?, so your dating my little brother then?..." He questioned as I look down smiling as Erin stood beside me "maybe.." She said laughing " Jay you didn't tell me?" "It's a secret kind of Voight doesn't know... " I say as will gives me a worried smile "God luck with that you too... *laughs* so where's my practically niece that I've Hurd so much about?" He asks as erin and I giggle and say in unison "school" as we look at each other "aww I was looking forward to meeting her 😞" he says looking kind of disappointed "hey we can go out for food and pick her up from school later if ya want. Ketch up?" I ask. "Ya Jay that sounds great" he says putting a hand on my shoulder as Erin smiles looking at us. "Ok I'm going to go to the store and pick up some stuff and then go over and see Kim" Erin said picking up her phone. " hey you not coming" I question, "no you go have fun and ketch up babe I'll be here when you come back" as she kisses me on the cheek and pushes us towards the door "now go I'll see you later, will nice to see you again", "bye babe" I say smiling at her. As she closes the door behind us, as we walk down the stairs I turn to will "hey u go down I forgot my phone" I say knowing I have my phone in my pocket. I run back up the stairs and knock on the door, as Erin answers I grab her waste and pull her in for a long lingering kiss, "what was that for?" She questions pulling back smiling at me with her hands on my chest. " I have no idea what I did to deserve you Erin Lindsey, and that kiss on the cheek was just a tease" I say as we laugh. "Hey it's more like what did I do to deserve you Jay Halstead where would I be without you" she smiles and kisses me again. "I love you" we say in sink as we pull away " now go ok we can finish this later" she winks as she pushes me out the door for the second time " is that a promise" I shout down the hall as I see her standing in the door "defiantly" she shouts down at me as I run down the stairs to will.

I feel like I'm dragging it out what do you think? Anyway thanks for reading and if you want feel free to vote or comment, thanks again
Peace ✌🏻️💙