Chapter Thirty.

sorry it's late. I've been very busy. Please vote and comment :) 

enjoy.

_________________________________________________________

By the end of the week (only three more days until the horrid day I have been counting down to) I had made 160.07 pounds. Which I figured out after Marcel explained to me is 250 dollars in America. Now of course this isn't enough to buy myself a flat but Tyler said he already has his eye on one. He also said he would pay for the flat himself as long as I paid first months rent. Which I was completely up for. 

I wipe my face off with the rag on the kitchen counter and roll my eyes at the sound of the annoying ding Bill makes every time he is done with an order. I groan and look at the clock before grabbing the plates of food and heading towards the three teenagers at a booth. Only one more hour. I set the plate down and smile at them, telling them to have a great day. 

Many dings and two glasses of water later I am taking off my apron and putting it in the little cubby hole that I have claimed mine. I hum to the tune stuck in my head and walk to my car. 

**

I prance around the house in an over-sized sweater (Marcel's of course) and my yoga pants. But the yoga pants that don't expand at the bottom, those type have always annoyed me and in my opinion don't look good at all. I am blasting my old 80's play list as I clean the house up. I pick up the boys socks and dirty T-shirts that are scattered around the living room and the hallway. I bring out Anne's cleanig supplies and begin scrubbing, rubbing, sweeping, vacuuming, and dusting almost every inch of the entire house. 

I don't realize I have made my way out to the patio until his voice brings me from my absurd cleaning issue. 

"Whoa, slow down Kitten." He chuckles and looks back inside the house. 

"Did you clean the entire house?" He furrows his eyebrows but has an amused look on his face.

"Well, I was working and I came home a bit early so I decided to clean. Anne never has time, she's always working and I figured it'd be nice." I am out of breath and I wipe the sweat off my forehead. 

"I think you've cleaned enough for one day." he laughs and pulls me into the living room. After I clean myself up and wipe all the sweat off my body, I go into the living room where he has set out pillows and blankets. 

"I-I thought we could watch a movie or something.." He seems nervous. I nod my head and sit down next to him. He wraps an arm around my waist, dragging me closer to him I snuggle closer into him. I inhale his scent. He always smells like Cologne and spice. A very, very nice combination I have grown used to over these few months. 

"Marcel?" 

"Kitten?" He kisses my nose making me smile. 

"W-What happened to your dad?" I ask, afraid of the answer. 

"Well.. um.. he-" 

"You don't have to tell me if it's to personal.. I don't know why I asked that." I mentally face palm. 

"No, no. It's okay. I can tell you." He gives me a small smile. 

"He left when we were fourteen. He had gotten into a lot of drugs and alcohol." he begins to shake and I don't know if it's out of anger or sadness. 

"He hurt her." His voice is so pained, I regret asking the question. 

"Marcel.. No, It's okay. He's gone." I hold his head close to my chest as he lets silent tears fall. 

"Please, stop crying." I let out a whine. We were a mess. I was crying, he was crying, we were cuddled up on the couch as the people on the screen go back and forth. The door opens and reveals a smiling Harry and.. Tyler? 

They both lose their smiles as they spot both of us. Marcel wastes no time getting up and leaving the room. 

"What's wrong?" Harry rushes towards me.

"Bugger, you okay? What was that about?" 

"Nothing.. I'll tell you later." I tell them and rush after Marcel. 

**

After I calmed Marcel down and assured him that it's over. I really don't know what he meant by 'he hurt her' and I really, so badly, want to figure out who she is. But that is for another time. We all sit down in the living room as Anne makes dinner. We all laugh at a joke Tyler said. This is great, this is amazing. I wish every night was like this and I wish my life had no problems. 

"Hey we should call Mel and have like, a kick back." I suggest and they all nod. 

I call my best friend and she says she'll be over in a few minutes. Anne calls us all in for dinner and, like always, it's great. The door being knocked on interrupts our talking. I rush to get up and get the door. When I open it I was not, at all, expecting this. 

"What the hell?" Harry growls behind me. 

___________________________________________

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO cliffhangerrrrrr. Hope you guys arent mad lol! 

3+ votes and 3+ comments for the next chapter.

If I get a lot of votes I will double update, I already have ideas for the next chapter :) 

ilyasm! bye! :)

-leena xx