Chapter twelve.

I never wanted too go back too my house. I never want to face my dad. How could they even do this too their own child? But here I am, standing outside my front door, debating whether or not it's worth going in. I still haven't told Harry and Marcel why I acted so crazy, or why I was crying. I will tell them...eventually. Right now I have to focus on talking too my dad. I was about too take a step when the door swings open and Tyler engulfs me into a hug.

"Where were you? We were worried sick! Dad told me everything. I'm sorry I wasn't here.." He trials off, checking if I was okay. 

"Tyler.. Tyler.. I'm fine." I say trying too get his attention. 

"You sure?" He asks, looking over me once more before turning inside and grabbing my hand. 

Once we get inside I am met by my fathers worried, but very, very angry eyes. I look down and see he is holding a glass of some sort of alcohol. Great, he's probably drunk. 

"Dad's been drinking ever since mom took off.." Tyler whispers into my ear before standing slightly in front of me. 

"Where were you?!" He roars and takes a step forward, his hand raised. This is not my father, this is monster. His eyes are blood shot, dark circles forming around them, a 5 O' clock shadow clearly visible, considering it's only 8 in the morning.  I take a step back, frightened of what might happen next. Tyler is utterly shocked and backs him up. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Tyler says and drags him into the other room. Leaving me speechless. I run up the stairs and close my door as quietly as possible. I lay down on my bed and fall into a deep sleep. 

Glass shattering wakes me up from my short nap, at least I thought it was short. When I look out the window the sun is already setting. Wow I slept a long time. I rush down stairs and look at my dad as he throws more glasses too the floor. 

"This-" crash "is-" crash "all-" crash "my fault!" he breaks one more glass cup and grabs the bottle of alcohol, taking gulps he notices my presence.

"GET OUT OF MY FACE!" He screams and Tyler rushes down the stairs, taking me up them and dragging me too his room. 

"You need to leave." He says and grabs one of his duffel bags. 

"What? why? I'm not leaving, he's just upset!" I yell and keep him from packing anymore of my clothes. 

"No, Sophie! He said you remind him too much of Mom! The longer you're here the longer it will remind you of her. The more mad he gets, the worse the outcome. I don't want you too get hurt. I can handle him!" he shouts and moves me out of the way. "Do you have somewhere to go?" he questions and grabs a box from under his bed opening it, there is an overload of cash. "W-Where did you get that?!" 

"I saved it. Do you have somewhere to go or not Soph?" I ponder over the places I could stay and of course Marcel comes to mind. I nod really fast and help him pack my clothes, along with other necessities. I rush everything and meet Tyler by the stairs. 

"I'll sneak you out and you get in your car and drive. Don't look back. I'll call you everyday. I promise."  he says and kisses my forehead before distracting my dad. How did this become my life? My parents were happy, My dad wasn't crazy and my mom wasn't regretting getting married. This is horrid and I have no idea what I'm going too do. 

**

I knock against the wood door and am greeted my Anne and her smiling face. She frowns as she takes in my appearance. The duffel bag hanging loosely on my shoulder, puffy eyes, sweats, Harry's T shirt that I still have on. 

"C-Can I stay h-here for a b-bit?" I stutter. 

She nods her head and hugs me tightly. I'm glad Anne is so nice, she is definitely a mother figure too me. Marcel comes down the steps followed my Harry as they both engulf me into a hug, Marcel wastes no time taking me too the guest bedroom, tucking me in, and kissing my forehead, chin, hand, and both cheeks. 

"Why don't you just kiss me?" I whisper grabbing the back of his head and leaning in. 

"No..no. It's not special enough..I want too, trust me I do.. But I want it to be a moment you will never forget." He says before exiting the room.

What a day. 
***************************

Sorry this sucks so much :( agh I really do not like this chapter. :((( I hope you liked it? you probably didnt? lol well still please vote and comment. 

thanks so much for 1900 reads, keep sharing! love you guys! 

bye!
-Leena x