Chapter twenty-nine.

thanks so much for 6000 reads! please vote and comment! 

enjoy!

_____________________________________________________

Bill was a greasy old man who made the best food around town. Which is why I suspect this small diner called "Diners delight" gets so much business. I open the door and let the greasy goodness hit my senses. I breathe in a sharp breath and close my eyes. 

"You're here!" Mel yells and throws me an apron.

"I can start? Don't I need to fill out some papers or something?" 

"Please, I have bill wrapped around my finger." She laughs and shakes her hand in a casual way.

"Okay.." I say and put it around my waist. 

"You better hurry up babe. School just got out, everyone is going to come in hungry. Including the football players."  she winks. I roll my eyes and go into the back where she is headed. Once I have everything settled she gives me a notebook and pen, then she tells me to be nice to everyone, no matter how much they bug me. I nod my head and I hear the door jingle, signaling everyone is coming. 

I take in a deep breath and count to five. I do not know why I am so nervous. Maybe because its my first day and I would like to make a good impression. 

I head to the back tables where the entire football team is sitting.. this should be fun. 

"Hi my name is Sophie and I'll be your waitress for today." I smile at all of them and then reach for my notebook. 

"Soph?" His voice rings through my ears. I look up and meet the familiar blue eyes.

"Louis, I didn't know you were on the soccer team." I laugh. 

"um.. Soccer? Don't you mean football? This isn't America." He teases me and elbows my hip. I blush as all the boys yell things at him like, "Oi! Get it Tomlinson." 

"Oh no.. We're just friends.." I let out a shaky breath but they all still laugh and Louis glares at them. 

"That's enough boys." Harry's voice rings from behind me. I smile and look down before turning around to meet the boys with the tattoos. I look at his appearance and -surprisingly- he is dressed in the football uniform like the rest of the boys. The T-shirt shows off all of his tattoos and he doesn't have his lip ring in. 

"Well don't you look... interesting." I giggle. He shakes his head and wraps his arms around my waist placing a lingering kiss on my lips. The boys behind us gasp and look away. I roll my eyes and begin to take their order as Harry takes a seat by Louis. They punch each other playfully on the arm, greeting each other. I definitely did not expect them to be friends. 

When I walk back over about half of the players have left and I huff in annoyance considering it just took me ten minutes to fit all of this food on three trays. I set it down in front of the boys I recognize as Ron, Ben, Liam, Mike, Andrew, Louis and then Harry. I set the trays down on their table and manage to knock over the ketchup onto Ben. 

"I'm so sorry. It's my first day on the job.. Here let me clean you up." I grab a few napkins and wipe the ketchup off his thigh. 

"Alright I think that's enough." Harry says. 

"Wha-" I begin to say but Ben cuts me off.

"That feels nice babe." He smirks, obviously liking Harry's jealousy. I blush once again and straighten up from my crouching position. I take the trays back into the kitchen and shove my face into my hands. 

**

By 8:00 I have made enough money to buy groceries for the Styles family. Which I might do considering I am practically living at their house. I really need to get a place of my own, my birthday is coming up and I'm almost 19. My birthday is almost here.. What day is it? I check the calender that's hanging on the wall and see its December 1st!? My birthday is in six days. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for my birthday. I really don't want to do anything at all. 

"Tyler?" I smile at him standing by the door talking to Harry. 

"Hey bugger." my smile widens at the nickname he gave me when we were younger. I would always bug and bug him for everything, hence the name bugger, and it just stuck after that. 

"Hey.. What are you doing here?" I look at both of them. 

"Well I came to see my girlfriend when I spotted this little punk," He punches Harry on the arm "and I figured I'd stay until your shift was over." He shrugs. I nod my head and hug him. 

"So I was thinking.. What do you want to do for your birthday? I know it's only a few days away." I groan and slap him. 

"I don't want to do anything. But now this one knows, I know he will do something huge." I point at a smiling Harry. His eyes brighten and he shakes his head. 

"No I won't!" He laughs harder making me giggle. 

**

"So I was thinking.. Maybe we could get an apartment together." Tyler says to me. 

"I could pay the rent and you could pay the water bill and maybe the electric bill too. I could buy the groceries." he tells me. 

"Really?! That would be awesome Ty!" I yell and look in the backseat towards Harry who seems to be deep in thought. 

"Once I start working more I will get more money to pay for my own things. I'm running out of clothes and I need my own place eventually." I smile at him and look out the window. 

__________________________________________________________

so Tyler and Sophie might be moving in together? hmm... lets see how this plays out. lol. 

DO YOU WANT HER TO MOVE IN WITH HIM OR DO YOU WANT HER TO STAY WITH THE BOYS AND ANNE? LET ME KNOW! 

2+ votes and 2+ comments for the next chapter. 

ily guys bye!

-Leena xx