Chapter twenty-one.

please read the authors note at the end! Thank you for 3900 reads :) 

enjoy!
_______________________________________________________

"Kitten?" 

"Yeah?" 

We have been laying under the covers for about 2 hours now, just talking. Taking occasional breaks for various rounds of kissing. We talked about anything and everything. He makes me laugh every now and then and I love it. I love how he can make me laugh even when my life is practically falling apart. 

"I want to take you somewhere next week." 

"Oh.. Okay. Where?" I turn over and face him.

"It's a surprise." He smiles and kisses my forehead. 

"Sleep, Beautiful." is the last thing I hear before closing my eyes and drifting off  into sleep. 

**

"Hello?" A sleepy voice answers. 

"Tyler! Why haven't you been answering my phone calls?! I've been worried sick!" 

"Sorry sis." He says. he sounds tired. 

"What's got you so busy?" the line goes silent.

"I.. uh.. I kinda met someone." I can hear the smile through his voice. 

"What?! What's her name? When can I meet her?" I shoot questions at him. I hear his laughing and then some shuffling. 

"I got to go bye!" He hangs up, avoiding my questions. He finally met someone! This is great, I was worried about him being lonely. I can't wait to meet her. 

I smile and make my way downstairs. Everyone is fully dressed, including Anne, in casual clothes while I'm still dressed in my pajamas. I give them a confused look and Marcel comes over to me. 

"Get dressed, we're going out." 

**

I sit in the middle of the park with Anne next to me as we set up the little picnic  they had planned out. Harry and Marcel kick the ball back and forth, I'm glad they are finally getting along. Well sorta. I smile at them and Marcel catches me smiling, he sends me a wink and ushers me over. I walk over and he hands me the ball.

"You want me to play?" I laugh slightly and he nods his head. 

"Well, I should let you know, I'm absolute rubbish at football." I use all the British slang I have picked up and use a posh accent, teasing him. Harry tumbles over in laughter and I can hear Anne giggling. Marcel raises his eyebrows at me and shakes his head. He kisses the top of my head, 

"You're so cute, Kitten." He laughs once more and then makes me kick the ball. I kick it to Harry as he runs across the grass. I kick it too hard and hit a man in the back. I cover my mouth and my eyes go wide. 

"I told you I sucked!" I yell and yell an 'I'm sorry' to the man. He turns around to give Harry the ball, but once we get a glimpse of his face we all freeze on the spot. 

"What is he doing here?" Marcel  growls and takes my hand. I can hear Anne's questions of what's going on. Marcel pulls me behind him. 

"We don't want any trouble Nick, but if you make a move, I will kick your ass." Harry growls and takes the ball away from him. I glance around at all the little children, running around us, laughing. I give Marcel a worried look and he nods his head. 

"Not here guys, there are children present." Nick rolls his eyes and says one more thing before backing away. 

"This isn't over. Friday, 3:00, meet me in the back of the school, Styles." 

I don't know if he was talking to both of them or just Harry but I don't want to find out. I drag Marcel away from the little scene and make sure Harry was following. Anne all gives us a worried, confused look. 

"You're not fighting!" Anne yells while she picks up the remaining food, putting it in the basket. 

*four days later*

"Please.. Please don't fight." I beg once again. Marcel gives me a sorry look as we all finish our lunches inside, the weather being to cold. Snow covers the ground in blankets, making me shiver. Marcel takes his jacket off, giving it to me. I smile and then go back to pouting. 

"Aw, Kitten. Don't be mad." He nudges my head with his and leaves a small butterfly kiss on my cheek. 

"I'm not mad. I just do not want you too fight him," looking down "he will probably have back up or something!" I continue and Marcel laughs. 

"I may be a that quiet boy in the back of the class, and I may be the boy who wore the sweater vests, but trust me, I can kick his fucking ass." He boasts making me laugh a little.

"I don't think you're that boy anymore." I frown again and look at everyone sitting around us, numerous eyes glancing at our little interaction every now and then. 

"What do you mean?" 

"You've changed.. a lot." I admit. I miss his little sweaters and his glasses. 

"Is it my hair?" 

"No.. I don't care about your hair." I have actually begun to admire the small curls on top of his head. I like to play with them when I'm bored and I've noticed he likes it a lot when I do. 

"Then what is it?" he questions, truly confused, "I thought you would like it if I changed a little." He frowns. 

"I miss your vests, and your glasses." I blurt out. He smiles. 

"Really?" I nod my head and watch him un-zip his bag. 

"Well I could always just.." he reaches further into his backpack "do this." He smiles and puts his glasses back on. I feel my smile widen and he blushes. 

"But.. I'm not sure if I even like the vests anymore, kitten." His smile drops. 

"Well why?" 

"I don't know. I like this look better. But I will wear the glasses.. for you." he kisses my nose and goes back to eating his lunch. 

_________________________________________

OK OK THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER UGH UGH IT SUCKS I KNOW. 

Anyways, thank you for 3900 reads!! almost 4000 already! It is my dream to be big on wattpad so please please keep voting and commenting! it makes my day! 

Sorry it has come to this but, 3+ votes and 2+ comments for the next chapter. 

sorry guys but I need to know if you are liking this story.. should I end it or keep writing? let me know. thank you very much. 

I will be updating kinda late tomorrow because i have plans, hope you don't mind :) 

alright i love all of you! bye! 

-Leena xx