Chapter twenty-eight.

"Hey Mel." I smile at her as we walk into the school together. 

"Hey." 

"I was wondering if you could get me a job at the diner. If it's not to much trouble." I ask her. Her face lights up and she nods eagerly. 

"We always need help at the diner. Everyone comes after school and pigs out, then we have our dinner shift and on the weekends everyone is obsessed with Bill's famous hash-browns." She tells me. I nod and make my way towards my locker. I'm met by the two boys I am hopelessly in love with. I smile up at both of the towering boys as they hover over me. They both go in for a hug at the same time but end up getting frustrated when they bump into each other. 

I laugh and shake my head. "You guys are crazy." 

"Only for you Kitten." Marcel pecks my cheek. 

"Yeah, Kitten." Harry chimes behind me. 

"Soph." I say, not meaning to sound so mean. 

"What?" 

"Only Marcel can call me Kitten." I grab my english book out of my locker and stuff it into my bag. 

"O-Okay." Harry looks hurt and confused as Marcel sends him a wink. 

"I didn't mean to come off rude, Harry. You know that." I say and make my way to first period. 

**

I don't know what's come over me, why am I being so rude to everyone? Well my questions are answered as I make my way to the bathroom and am met by my monthly friend. I groan out in frustration. After getting everything taken cared of, I head home. I really do not want to sit through the last two periods of the day. I am already three weeks ahead of everyone so it shouldn't be a problem. 

I go to my locker and put everything away. It's only Tuesday and I feel like crawling into a hole and stay there for the entire week. I slam the locker shut and place my head against the cold metal, breathing in. 

"Tough day?" His voice rings through my ears. I automatically feel the butterflies in my stomach and my smile grow. I nod my head towards the boy I'm in love with before slowly turning around. I smile up at his towering figure and lean my head on his chest. 

"Let's get out of here." He whispers. 

"Okay.." and we make our way out of the school door and towards Marcel's car. 

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry I didn't update yesterday :( And once again, I'm sorry this chapter is so so short. I'm getting a whole bunch of hate from the elounor shippers and all this fucking crap I don't care about. Getting told to kill myself does not help with my self esteem at all. I just want to sleep. I hope you liked this chapter. 

please vote and comment. 

2+ votes & 2+ comments for the next chapter. 

Have a nice day.

-Leena.