Chapter twenty-six.

please vote and comment! thanks for 5100 reads!

enjoy!
__________________________________________________

Harry pulls up onto Tyler's house and kisses my hand. 

"Please be careful. Text me every hour and make sure you think about what we talked about yesterday. Okay?" I roll my eyes but nod my head. 

"Alright mom." I joke but then realize I actually don't have a mom anymore, or a dad for that fact. Harry notices my discomfort and pulls me into a hug. 

"I'm always here. And you have Anne. She is a great mum." I smile and walk up the steps. Harry waits until the door opens and I'm safely inside until he leaves. 

"Protective boyfriend you got there." He teases. 

"Oh.. no.. Harry isn't my boyfriend." I laugh and he nods his head. 

"Looks like it." 

I follow him into the kitchen where he has set lunch out for both of us. 

"I thought you would be hungry." I shrugs his shoulders. 

"Thanks. I'm actually starving." I smile and dig in. 

"Actually do you mind if I do some homework while I'm here? I really do not want to do it later." He shrugs his shoulders. 

"I don't care." He takes a bite of his sandwich. I pull out my math homework and groan as I start working. 

"When do you start college? How are you and Mel going to see each other?" I wonder, not looking up from the paper. 

"College is only 15 minutes away. We're just going to work around my schedule." he explains, "I'm starting in January after Christmas break considering I missed first semester I have to catch up a lot." He frowns. I am very excited for winter break. I wonder how long him and Mel have been seeing each other. 

"How long have you and Mel been seeing each other? How did you even meet?" I take a sip of water.

"About a month, I saw her at the diner and she dropped a tray of food. I helped her pick it up and being the slick guy I am, I slipped a piece of paper into her apron that had my phone number on it." He blushes and I burst into laughter. 

"Very original." I say between giggles. I miss having these little conversations with him. I miss him so much. Our laughter and catching up was cut short as the door slams open and my very angry dad walks through. Fuming he downs the beer he had in his hand. 

"What are you doing here?!" He shouts in my face. I begin to get worried and back away slowly from my spot at the table. I try and gather as much of my school work as I can, dropping a few notes I shove it into my bag. I give Tyler a worried look and he looks beyond mad. More mad than my father. My father brings his right hand up into the air, ready to hit me. He has seen me for a few seconds and he is already wanting to hit me. I can say now I have officially lost my dad. 

I flinch and cover my face with my hands but I don't feel anything. I look up and see Tyler gripping my fathers arm, stopping him from any further movements. 

"Sophie, leave." Tyler doesn't make eye contact with me at all. I scurry out of the room and run to the front door. I hear something crash and look behind me. I don't see anything but I can tell something bad happened. 

"SOPHIE! RUN! NOW!" Tyler growls and I hear footsteps. I run out the door and fumble through my bag for my cellphone. I unlock it and quickly dial his number. I am still running while doing all of this, to scared to turn around to see if my dad is after me. I don't know what I did to deserve this, I really don't. 

"Please hurry and pick me up." I don't give him time to answer. I hang up, knowing he's already on the way. I don't want to go to far because he doesn't know this neighborhood that well. I look behind me and my father, nor Tyler are chasing after me. I stop and take a deep breath. I am out of breath I bend over and sit down on the curb. Okay, I really need to start working out. I hear a cars tires screech against the pavement and I see headlights shining down the street. I go into the middle of the street and start waving my arms in the air. I see the familiar range rover stop in front of me. 

I don't give him time to get out because I can see my dad rushing after the car down the street. I panic and get in the passenger side. 

"Drive!" I yell and he looks into the review mirror. He speeds down the street and I buckle up. 

"What the fuck happened?!" 

______________________________________________

IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT! PLEASE DONT BE MAD :((((( im really sick at the moment and my mom said I have to get some rest so i tried to make this chapter as long as possible but i really do not feel good at all. im sorry :(

Hope you like this chapter! 

4+ votes and 2+ comments for the next chapter! 

thank you so much for 5100 reads!!! thats crazy! keep sharing! 

-Leena xx