Chapter three

"Brother?" I give them a questioning look. 

"Oh, Marcel didn't tell you?" Harry laughs, obviously trying to embarrass his brother. Marcel looks beyond nervous. 

"Sophie.. I think you should go." Marcel says still looking at Harry. 

"What? why?" I question. 

"Yeah, Marcel, why?" Harry says with a wicked smirk on his face. 

*Harry's POV* 

I liked Sophie, even if I have only known her a day. She has something special and I just couldn't help myself from dragging her into that closet. I'm trying to play it cool for Louis as he sits in the corner awkwardly. 

"I think I'm gonna go Harry." he blurts out making his way toward the door. I don't say anything. The truth is, I wanted her. She will be mine, not my nerd of a brothers. Seeing them walk through that door made me angry. 

"C'mon Marcel, lets just go up stairs." Sophie says grabbing him by the arm. The gesture angers me more and before I knew it I had Marcel pinned up against the wall. 

"Don't go near her." I spit in his face. Sophie letting out some sort of noise before rushing towards us. "Harry.. Please let go" she tried grabbing my arm but I pushed her away, her body slamming against the door. 

"ow.." she mumbled rubbing her head. I let go of Marcel and we we're both quickly by her side, aiding her. 

"Are you okay?" We both asked at the same time. I glared at him. 

"I've got her." 

"No you don't harry, you did this to her!" Marcel yells, helping Sophie up by her waist. Once she is up he quickly shuffles away from her, classic Marcel, to afraid to even touch a girl. I roll my eyes and walk towards her.

"I'm so sorry Soph" I say, trying out her nickname. 

"I-It's okay.. you didn't mean it." she says looking into my eyes. I've never felt this way about a girl, something about her makes me want to grab her and kiss her. 

*Sophie's POV*

Why did I just say it was okay? He had Marcel pinned to the wall, then smashed my head into a door. Something about him makes me want to be near him, touch him. 

But, Marcel. Something about the way he awkwardly stands and keeps quiet makes me want to get to know him, the way he is gentle when speaking to me, like he doesn't know what to say makes me want to be near him too. 

Both of them standing so close to me makes me dizzy I grab onto both of their arms for support. Marcel comes behind me and picks me up, the stregth surprising me. I never imagined him to be muscular. He takes me to the couch and sets me down. He sits near my head and strokes my hair, while Harry sits by my side and takes my hand in his large one rubbing circles, calming me. 

This is nice. Both of them at my side, getting along. I wonder why they hate each other. Marcel is so sweet and caring, Harry is so protective and willing, I have no idea what I'm getting myself into but I know it's not going to turn out good. 
**

Marcel drove me home with Harry taking my car, following behind us. They both insisted it was a bad idea for me to be driving. When we pull up to my house Marcel stops the car and looks over to me, I give him a slight smile and go to open the door. 

"Wait.." he calls out. 

"Yes?" I smile at him. 

"W-Would you l-like to maybe c-come over t-tomorrow.. a-after school?" he stutters. I think its cute. 

"sure" I smile and before I knew it I was leaning in, ready to kiss him when there was a loud banging noise coming from outside the car. I look over to see Harry hitting the window repeatedly. I shuffle away from Marcel and before I can go, he surprises both of us by grabbing my hand and placing a small kiss to it. 

"What are you doing to me?" He mumbles against my hand. My stomach erupts into butterflies as I open the door to an annoyed Harry. 

"Why were you going to kiss him?" he questions. 

"What does it matter to you?" I give him a dirty look. I was about to walk away when I'm pushed up against the side of the car, Harry's breath fanning on my neck once again. 

"Maybe I want you." he growls while kissing my neck. I am slightly enjoying it but still try to fight his grip. I give up once he starts to blow cold air on my neck making a shiver go down my spine and a small moan escape my lips. 

"good girl" he whispers and walks away. 

What just happened? 
***********************
ah! Sophie cant decide! and they both want her!!! Whats gonna happen?? Who do you think she belongs with? Leave a comment please(: 

and Please vote it would mean the world, If i get comments and votes I will update again tonight! thanks so much for the feedback and make sure you share this story(: If you like this story be sure to add it to your library. 
byeee
-Leena