Chapter one.

I groan as I hit my alarm clock over and over until it shuts off. I drag myself out of bed and open my blinds to reveal the cold London streets. I groan once again thinking about my new school. 

My dad got transferred here for his new job. I'm hating every bit of it. I miss America, I miss my old friends, I miss my school, I miss everything there. I don't even have one friend here yet. Maybe I will meet someone today.

I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower, I straighten my hair and do my make up. I leave to go to my room and pick out my clothes. 

A pink polka-dotted sweater and black skinny jeans with my black vans. I dress very simple. I make my way down the stairs and to the kitchen. I'm greeted by my mom and older brother Tyler. I grab an apple and go to my car. I take extra long to drive to the school, dreading being the new kid. I'm very awkward. 

I go into the office to be greeted by the front desk lady. She gives me my schedule and has a girl named Melissa show me my first class, English. We're a bit late considering I took a long time to get here. I walk in and everyones eyes are on me. 

I go towards the teacher and give him my pass. 

"ah, Sophie Hall is it?" he asks. 

"Y-Yes" I stutter. People gasp at my accent. 

"Well class, this is Sophie, she is from America. Please welcome her nicely."  he tells them. Everyone mumbles a 'hi sophie' before he leads me to a seat. I sit down and look next to me. My eyes meet beautiful green ones and a head of curly hair. I give the attractive boy a small smile and he gives me a wicked smirk. 

"I'm harry." he holds out his hand. 

"Hi.. I'm Sophie"  I say quietly. 

"So you're new here?" he asks. I nod my head in response. 

"Would you like me to show you around?" he interrupts my notes. 

"um...sure?" I answer but it comes out more as a question. 

When the bell finally rings I meet Harry by the door. He smiles at me and takes my hand. Thats weird? I try to pull away but he just keeps dragging me down the hallway. We reach a janitors closet and he pulls me inside. 

He turns the lights on and looks at me. 

"What are we doing in here?" I ask. Afraid of his answer. He pushes me against the wall and starts kissing down my neck. "I like you." 

"Harry please.. stop" I whimper against his harsh sucking and biting. The door swings open and someone walks in. I can't see him clearly because Harry is towering over me. 

"Harry" a voice growls. 

"piss off" Harry says. 

"Just leave her alone." the voice says back. They're very similar voices. They almost sound exactly alike. Harry huffs and gets off of me. 

I go to thank whoever that was but when I open my eyes they are both gone.
******
I hope you like it. I promise it will get better  this is only the first chapter. I don't know if I like it or not. PLEASE share with your friends!(: it would mean a lot. thank you! 
Who do you think saved Sophie? find out soon! 
bye(: 
-Leena