Chapter four.

When I turn around Marcel's head is down, hurt washes across his face as he fumbles with the keys. He probably thinks I like Harry now. I've only known these boys a day! What has gotten into them? 

"Marcel! It's not like that!" I try and yell. But before I can open the door he is speeding down the road and out of sight. When I look to my left I can see Harry walking down the street away from me, not bothering to look back.

What the hell. 

**

The next morning I am dreading school. Harry is in my first period and Marcel is in my last. What am I supposed to say to them? Nothing. I am going to say nothing. I am going to act like nothing happened because nothing did. They are two boys I met yesterday having a stupid family fight over some girl that is new to town. Yeah, that's whats happening.

My thoughts give me a courage to get out of bed and stretch. I go to my closet and get dressed in leggings and an over-sized blue sweater. I put on my blue toms and go to the bathroom. I brush my hair out and straighten it, tying it into a pony tail and doing my make up. 

When I finally leave the house it is eight and school starts at 8:30. I try to get there earlier than yesterday to try and make a good impression on the English teacher, but fail miserably as I walk through the school entrance right as the bell rings. I groan and rush towards my class room. 

"Ah, thank you for joining us!" the teacher makes a sarcastic remark "I hope this does not become a habit of yours, Sophie" he says before I walk to my desk, trying not to make eye contact with the curly haired boy less than a foot away from me. 

"I enjoyed last night," Harry whispers into my ear once the teacher dismisses the lesson and gives us time to talk. "Did you not?"  he smirks. I scoot away from him, but I find myself trying to get closer and closer by every second. "Why are you doing this to me?" I ask. 

"I have that affect on people" he answers egotistically. I roll my eyes but I know its probably true. He sits back down in his desk and playfully kicks my leg, making me jump. He laughs and does it again, I can't help but laugh, his laugh is contagious. I kick his foot lightly and turn away so he can't reach my legs. He shakes his head and turns away from me. I go back to reading my novel, The Fault in Our Stars, when I feel something tickle my sides. I let out a shriek but it is covered up by the bell ringing. 

When I turn around Harry is standing there laughing at my reaction. 

"What? I'm ticklish!" I say batting his arm playfully. 

"I'll remember that." and he leaves the classroom. 
**
The day went on like a normal day and I met a girl in my P.E. class, her name is Melissa but people call her Mel. She is in almost all of my classes. When I walk into math class Marcel is sitting in the same spot, studying his notes. 

I go to my desk, looking down. "H-Hey.. Sophie.." Marcel whispers. I turn around anxiously. "Yeah?" 

"are you still coming over today?" he speaks up.

"If you want me too." I frown. 

"I want you too." he smiles. I am surprised he even wants to talk to me. 

"I'm sorry about yesterday." I apologize. 

"Its okay.." he nods. "Harry can be...." he trails off. 

"a dick" I finish for him. "Yeah.. you could say that" he laughs showing off the identical pair of dimples he shares with his brother. 

"So I'll see you later?" he asks. I nod in response and take a seat. 
*********************************

Yay Sophie is going over to Marcel's, lets hope this time it goes better! lol 
hope you liked it!!! tell me what you think(: 
2+ votes for the next chapter please(: 

are you Team Harry or Team Marcel? PLEASE leave a comment on what team or who you would like her to end up with! 

thanks! bye!
-Leena