chapter nineteen.

*not proof read. Sorry for any mistakes!

enjoy.

_______________________________________

"W-What?" I croak out. Was he going to say he loves me? How can he love me? He turns away from me and lets out an awkward cough.

"Marcel, what were you going to say?" I question and turn him to face me.

"Oh! um.. I just- I love.. this weather!" he gives me a weird smile and starts walking "Yeah.. I love this weather." He mutters and pulls the car keys out. His nose and cheeks are red and he has little snowflakes in his new hairstyle of curls. I giggle at him and he gives me a questioning look.

"What?"

"You're just so cute." I peck his nose and I'm sure if his cheeks weren't already red from the snow they would have been even more red.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" He drops his smile and grabs both my hands, trying to warm them. I look away and shrug slightly. I look down but my head is quickly pulled back up by my chin.

"Please just listen to me." 

I nod once and he lets out a shaky breath.

"I guess I was just upset about you mentioning Harry.. He is so much cooler than me, better looking than me, more popular than me.. I'm just scared you'll leave me as soon as I develop deeper feelings-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his.

"No..No. Marcel you're perfect. Harry might be more popular but none of that matters.. okay?" I kiss his face all over. 

He chuckles and grabs my cheeks in his hands kissing me harder. I pull away and look up into his eyes, "So I'm not annoying?" 

"What? No kitten, of course not." I smile at the little nickname and decide to tease him about it.

"Kitten huh?" 

"Wait what?" He seems confused.

"You just called me kitten." I laugh and hug him tightly. 

"Do you want me to call you kitten?" he plays with my hair. I've noticed his strange obsession with my hair, it seems to calm him or whatever. I don't care, I love it when he plays with my hair. I nod my head and bury my face into his chest. 

"C'mon, lets get home." 

**

"YOU SAID WHAT TO HER?!" I listen behind the kitchen door at Harry and Marcel fighting. Marcel just told him what he said to me. As I expected, he is pissed. 

"I know I messed up Harry." Marcel sighs. I can just see his hands as he puts it on his forehead, slightly rubbing. 

"You better fucking say sorry." Harry growls.

"She already forgave me, okay? Jeez." I can hear something hit the floor and that's when I run in. I can see plate shards everywhere. Scattering across the floor into millions of pieces.

"What happened?!" I rush and go towards the mess to pick it up. Marcel grabs me by the waist and drags me away.

"No, I don't want you to get hurt." 

"I think you've already hurt her enough." Harry scoffs and begins to sweep the mess.

"He didn't mean it Harry. Drop it." I scowl and lean into Marcel's side, he slowly wraps his arm around me and kisses my head. 

"You know I'm sorry, right?" He whispers and I nod slowly, I just want to get over this whole thing. I lean in and kiss his lips running my tongue over his lower lip receiving a moan from him.

"What the fuck you guys? Sophie, did you choose him? Him over me?" Harry motions his hands in between Marcel and himself. I totally forgot he was even in the room. 

"Oh.. um.."  I step away from Marcel but he quickly pulls me back into him and grabs my waist, squeezing slightly.

"And so what if she did?" Marcel challenges then smashes his lips onto mine, not waisting a second as he slides his tongue into my mouth. I push him away, knowing he is only kissing me to make harry jealous. 

"What are you doing?" I whisper. He shakes his head and his eyes widen.

"I-I don't know.." I rush up stairs and slam the guest bedroom door. I need my best friend right now.. or maybe even my brother. When I call Tyler and he doesn't pick up I begin to worry. I decide to leave it alone and I will call him later, if he doesn't pick up then I will go over to that house tomorrow. I don't care if I get hurt. I text Mel to come and pick me up. I really just need to take a break from those brothers for a few hours. I get dressed and she texts me when she is almost here.

I run down the stairs and hope to god they aren't fighting again. Which they aren't but simply picking up the mess. Both their eyes meet me and I turn to head towards the front door when I hear a honk. 

"Whoa, wait.. Where are you going?" Marcel asks. I  don't want to look at him, because I know if I do I will end up crumbling into pieces or kissing him. And I don't want to do either.

"Out." and with that I slam the door. Before I can make it to her car her eyes widen when I turn around to see what she is looking at I don't have time to process anything when Marcel brings me into his arms, caressing my hair softly. 

"I'm sorry.. for everything." he kisses my forehead once more before turning around.

"Just think about us." he mutters and closes the door behind him. Mel gives me a 'oh-my-god' look. I know I have to explain everything to her tonight. Including Nick.

**

By the time we reach her house she is all caught up on the drama between us three. She gapes at me and then gives me an evil smirk.

"Well it's sorta obvious!" 

"What is?" I un-buckle my seat belt and get out. 

"You love Marcel!" she claps her hands and starts skipping towards her door.

"What? No.. I don't."  

"Yes you do. And he loves you too." she says in a sing-song voice. The entire time up the stairs she sings 'Marcel and Sophie sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G' It gets quiet annoying and I playfully tell her to shut up about it. She laughs and shrugs her shoulders.  Okay. I'm going to tell her.

"Mel.. I have to tell you something." I get serious and she sits down on her bed and criss crosses her legs. 

"It's about Nick.." her eyes droop and she begins to stiffen. 

"What about Nick?" she suddenly seems sad or hurt. Or maybe both, I can't tell. 

"He.. He.. He tried to kiss me. And he hurt me and smashed me up against the lockers. I'm sure he would've even raped me if Marcel and Harry hadn't come at the right time." I blurt out and watch her sad expression turn into a horrified one. She looks down at my wrist and grabs it gently. She gapes at it for a while before pulling up her jacket sleeve. When I notice the matching bruises covering her arms I let out a loud gasp.

"oh my god.."
_________________________________
ok Nick u need to go bye

lol i don't even know why i did that???????? i didn't plan that at all?????? i hope you guys like it????? idk??????? 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING ON THE LAST CHAPTER!!! IT TRULY MAKES MY DAY! aalaskdjgkd and thank you for 3500 reads! Keep sharing! 

2+ votes and a  few comments for the next chapter, please? thank you! :) 

alright, ily guys! bye!

-Leena.