Chapter twenty-three.

Please vote and comment. Thank you for 4400 reads! keep sharing. I love you guys. Make sure you read the authors note at the end! IT'S ABOUT WHEN AND IF THE STORY IS ENDING!

enjoy!
_________________________________________________________

"Are you ready?" Marcel whispers into my ear and I squeeze my eyes tight. Nodding my head yes, he kisses my cheek and pushes me further down the hill. I scream and start laughing as the I slide across the snow on my small sled. I slide and slide until I hit a tree and fall over. I lay there for a second and hear Marcel call my name. 

"Baby are you okay?" I shake my head no and groan out in pain. He grabs my hips and starts caressing my hair.

"I'm so sorry. I should have been more careful." I break out in fits of laughter and throw the glob of snow I had gathered in the time I had spent on the cold ground. His jaw opens and he has a very humerus stare in his eyes. 

"You scared me!" he starts chasing me towards the cabin. I laugh and scream and run all at the same time, the winter air making it harder to breathe in and out. I turn around slightly and see nothing. Marcel isn't chasing me anymore and I'm alone. I rush into the house and take off my gloves. 

"Marcel? Are you in here?" I shake the snow off of myself and shrug my jacket off throwing it onto the couch. I blow hot air into my hands and rub them together. I go throughout the entire house and still no sign of him. I go back into the living room to get my stuff. I'm just going to check outside. Once I have my gloves on I go for my snow boots but I'm stopped as someones arms wrap around my waist. I let out a scream and kick at whoever picked me up. I hear his chuckle which gives my stomach butterflies. Is it normal to be obsessed with someones laugh? 

"Oh my god! You scared me so bad!" I yell at him and playfully hit his arm. He pretends to be hurt and wince at my touch I roll my eyes and begin to walk away. 

"Aw Kitten don't be mad." 

"I'm not mad." I pout and go into the kitchen. 

"Would you like me to make it up to you?" He seductively whispers into my ear. I feel my knees begin to shake and I start to feel dizzy. Do you see what he does to me? 

"Not now.." I whisper and walk away from him. I can feel the smile playing on my lips as he groans. 

"You'll live." I tease and pull him by his T-shirt. I place my lips onto his, it is the best feeling in the world. Kissing him never gets old. 

"I have to tell you something." He whispers and sits me on the counter. 

"Yeah?" 

"Kitten.. you were.. you were.." He struggles to get the words out.

"I was what?" I begin to get worried. He nuzzles his head into my neck and mumbles something against my neck. 

"What? I can't hear you." I laugh and make him face me.

"You.. You were my first kiss." He blushes and covers his face with his abnormally large hands. I smile so wide knowing he was my first kiss also. This is amazing. We were each others first. 

"Wait really?"  I can feel my cheeks starting to hurt from smiling so wide. 

"Don't make fun." He groans into his hands. 

"No.. no. You were my first kiss too." I whisper and move his hands away. He looks shocked and happy at the same time. 

"Really?" He doesn't give me time to answer before kissing me again. This time it is slow and passionate. 

I want to tell him I love him. I love him so much. But it is far to early in our 'relationship' or whatever you would like to call this. He hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend yet. I don't want to sound like one of those girls that are too clingy and like to jump straight into a relationship. I will give him time. 

"You are so beautiful." he whispers. 

He is making this very hard.
_____________________________________________

I KNOW ITS SO SHORT I KNOW IM A TERRIBLE PERSON OH MY GOD SORRY :(((((( ugh this chapter sucks but PLEASE vote and comment like you have been!! It makes my day.

4+ votes and 2+ comments for the next chapter! I'll try and make it a lot longer! 

So.. when would you like this story to end? Should I end it soon or end it later on in the chapters? PLEASE LET ME KNOW! thank you! 

ilyasm! bye!

-Leena xx