Chapter twenty-four.

sorry it is so late! Please vote and comment! oh and thanks for the ideas on the last authors note! I use some of them in this chapter! 

enjoy.
_____________________________________________________

"Be my girlfriend?" Marcel repeats for the third time. We sit together in front of the fire place. I was beyond shocked, happy, excited, over whelmed. I blink a few times and try and clear my head. I shake my head in dis-belief. He wants to be my boyfriend? He wants me to be his girlfriend? This is too soon, but I really do not care at all. He begins to look worried and I just stare at him. 

say something!  My subconscious yells at me. 

"I.. I.." Sophie! Just say yes!

*Marcel's POV* 

I knew it was too soon. I knew she would say no. God I am such an idiot. The thing she does next surprises me. She smiles. She smiles so wide it looks like it hurts. My eyes go wide and I feel my smile go wide too. 

"Yes.. Hell yes."  She whispers and connects her lips to mine. I feel like all we do is kiss but I really don't care by now. The feeling of her lips against mine is indescribable. 

"Wait really?" I pull away and she nods her head. 

"Of course. Did you think I would say no?"  her smile won't leave her face. 

"No.. well maybe. It's just you're so much more popular than me now. I didn't think someone like you could ever date someone like me." I whisper and look down. I play with her hands until I become bored and pull her closer to me. I brush my fingers through her hair, making me let out a loud sigh I didn't know I was holding. 

"Of course I would say yes. I lo-" she stops herself. 

What? 

"What?" I question.

"N-Nothing." She stutters. I brush it off and continue brushing my fingers through her hair. She ends up falling asleep on me. I really do not want to go home tomorrow because I know she won't stay with me forever. She will find someone better for her. Like Harry, or someone else that's ten times 'cooler' than me in every way. She could never love someone like me. Not the way I love her.

**

People stare at us as we walk down the hall way, hand in hand. Girls stare at us. It makes me so absolutely mad that they suddenly have this new little obsession with not only Harry, but Marcel too. I liked him before he changed, I love him for who he is. Not his looks. He is mine and no one can change that. I roll my eyes as all the girls 'swoon' and fan their faces. Marcel just smirks at the ground, probably liking the attention. I can not blame him though. It is nice that he is finally getting noticed in this school. 

I get even more mad as a group of sophomores try and approach us. They stare at our interlocked hands and they all make disgusted faces. I mock their faces and pull Marcel closer to me. He looks confused at first but then realizes what I am about to do. Before he can say anything I place my lips on his. The girls make scoffing sounds as I slide my tongue into his mouth. He grabs me by the waist, pulling me closer. I wait until I hear the girls footsteps walk away from us before pulling away. I feel Marcel smile against my neck as he nuzzles his head into my neck. 

"You don't have to worry about them Kitten. I don't care about them. Only you." I smile once again at his little nickname he made up for me. I nod my head in understanding. 

"I know... It's just they only think you're hot and that's why they're all going to try and get with you. You're more then just looks." I hug him tightly. He looks at me in dis-belief. 

"You're amazing. Did you know that?" 

I roll my eyes and smile at him. 

"I'll see you at lunch okay?" He kisses my forehead and then my lips and back to my forehead. I giggle at the little things he does that make him; him. Kissing my forehead, the top of my head, the tip of my nose, his little obsession with my hair, how he constantly worries about me going back to Harry or anything like that. He is absolutely amazing. I nod my head before lightly pushing him off to his first class. 

When I enter my English class Harry looks terrible. Dark circles, his eyes bloodshot, and he looks so worn out. 

"Are you okay?" I bend down by his desk. He sniffles and shakes his head. I begin to worry. 

"Harry, What's wrong?" I shake his shoulder lightly. 

"Like you even care." he mumbles and rushes out of the class. I am left there confused. I begin to chase after him until the teacher walks in. He gives me a questioning look.

"Sophie, where do you think you're going?" I don't have time to answer stupid questions. 

"I'm sorry sir. I have to go, I hope you understand." he gives me an angry expression but notices my panicked face and nods his head. I'm already three weeks ahead of this class' assignments and he knows it. He nods me towards the door. I run down the hallway and catch up to Harry. 

"Of course I care Harry. What are you talking about?" I am out of breath. I really need to start working out more. I stare at him for an answer but what he does next surprises me. He pushes me against the lockers and his breath fans my face. I shake my head, "Harry what are you doing?" instead of answering me he places his lips onto mine. 

"Do you not remember that night?" He places his lips onto mine again. Of course I don't kiss back. 

"The night we shared our kiss?" Kiss. 

"Your first kiss.." he whispers and places his forehead onto my shoulder. My eyes widen in realization. 

"H-How did you..." I wonder how he even found out about our little vacation. Or how even found out about me telling Marcel he was my first kiss. I completely forgot about the kiss Harry and I shared that night in the car. It feels like forever ago when it was only weeks ago. I shake my head. 

"How did I find out? Well, my dear brother couldn't stop blabbering about how you were his first kiss and how he was your first kiss also. Of course I didn't say anything at the time. I let you go, remember?" he explains, "Well it wasn't until last night that I realized that I can't let you go, Sophie. I want you to be mine not his." 
______________________________________________________

Yay update :) hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for the confusion on the last chapter :/ it's all fixed now. thanks to the readers that suggested those ideas! I used them haha :) 

3+ votes and 2+ comments for the next chapter! 

I love you guys! bye! 

follow me on twitter for updates on the story! @Haroldscats 

-Leena xx