Chapter ten.

When we enter the dance it is filled with laughter and music. Every ones eyes meet us, they are probably looking at both the styles boys' at my side, arms linked as we make our way towards the tables. I try to look away, not liking all of the attention, I hear a girl mutter a 'slut' trying to cover it up with a cough, some people laugh and I have to restrain both boys from going to everyone that laughed and confronting them. 

"Leave it." I yell. The music now stopped, everyone goes silent. 

"Marcel, Please." I say trying to get us away from everyone, yet he still tries to go after whoever said it. 

Everyone gasps as they look over Marcel's new look. Girls swoon at both boys, as they giggle with their friends and blush when they catch their attention.  

"You guys, Please lets just have a good time." I really do not want to start any petty school drama, but I think that went down the toilet one I walked through those doors holding onto both of them. I scurry away from the crowd and I praise the DJ as he plays another track, trying to devote the attention away from us. I can see Mel wide eyed holding onto Nick. We all take a seat, Harry on my right Marcel on my left Nick and Mel across from us. 

"Well that was..." Mel begins.

"Totally embarrassing, horrid, terrible, my worst fear.." I trail on, hyperventilating as I think about what they're all thinking right now. 

"Hey..Hey.. It's not that bad just ignore them.. Please." Marcel looks worried as he grabs both my hands placing soft kisses on them over and over. 

I start to laugh.

"What?" He giggles and places another kiss.

"I think you have a fetish with my hands Mr.Styles" I tease and ruffle his curls, seeing him like this is weird. 

"You know, I like your hair slicked back instead." I say and he blushes like a school boy getting his first kiss. 

"Hey!" Harry teases as he pokes my side. 

"That's different! It looks good on you." I say and regret it right away. I look over at Marcel who looks sad now. 

"No I didn't-" I begin but he cuts me off by laughing. 

"Gotcha." he laughs and pulls me up by my hands and drags me to the dance floor. 

"Oh so Marcel can dance?" I tease and wink at him. He shrugs his shoulders like its not big deal, but I know hes going to do something I won't like. He takes me to the middle of the floor and twirls me around and around until I can barely walk anymore, doing steps I've never seen he stops and leans down to my ear. 

"Ready?" 

"For what?"  I ask still in a daze.

"The lift." he says and picks me up above his head. I squeal but straighten out my arms and legs, looking like a swan, I enjoy ever minuet of it. We get gasps and shocked looks but I'm to caught up in this perfect moment to care. This is our moment. I can hear his deep chuckle as I giggle and make a dramatic face. 

He puts me down and we gets claps from everyone. PEOPLE CLAPPED FOR US. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me close burying his head into my hair he picks me up off the ground once again and twirls me around. I laugh and let go, I give him a kiss on the cheek and he blushes. He's so cute. 

"That was amazing Marcel!" I scream as we walk back to our table. Mel is standing on her feet bouncing up and down I can already hear her squeals. 

"oh my god oh my god oh my god!" she says and hugs me closely. Nick and Marcel do a little bro hug thing and Harry just stands there and smiles at me. I already knew I should've worn my flats, I hadn't realized I would be dancing this much. 

When we sit down, me and Mel automatically look at eachother as we hear the Demi Lovato song. 

"Soph.." she gives me a wide eyed expression then gives me a smirk we both get up and run the dance floor, our dates eyes on us as we dance our hearts out, dancing to the beat it finally ends and goes into a slow song. I take my heels off and throw them by the table, not really caring about what other people thought. I feel someone grab my waist and spin me around I'm met by Harry's eyes as they glimmer under the disco ball. Again, every ones eyes are on us. 

"Harry my feet hurt." I say and look down at my blistered feet. 

"That's okay" he says and puts me on his feet, moving slowly around the floor people whisper 'aw's' as he grabs my waist. 

"better?" he laughs. I nod and lean my head on his shoulder. 

"I can't promise to lift you up like my brother though" he chuckles. I just shake my head. 

"I don't care." I can't choose. They're both so perfect and funny and great and they both treat me well. This is going to be hard. 

**

The night was amazing, we all had so much fun. Marcel even danced with Mel once. Now I'm home, limping, going to my room. Never will I ever wear heels again, I should've worn my flats. Harry and Marcel offered to walk me in, but I said no. I can't handle another night alone with them. It's not that I don't like spending time with them, I just feel like a fight will break loose at any moment. I lay down on my bed and sigh heavily. I am very happy I went to the dance. But I really don't know what I am going to do about Harry and Marcel. 
**********************

agh sorry this chapter sucks :( i rushed it so i could update tonight, since everyone was asking me too. Also I am sorry for the late update, i was busy ALL day. ugh im so tired now and i just want to sleep. 

Vote & comment please, it makes me want to write more. 2+ votes for the next chapter.

Team Harry or Team Marcel?

-Leena :)