Chapter 17- News

Ashley's POV

I rubbed my forehead with my fingers groaning in pain.
" Look guys, im sorry but can we please talk about this later? I have a really bad headache, it was a long trip and im terribly tired" i said, looking at the pleadily, scooting back, and into the covers.
" Alright then, get some rest sleeping beauty" Natalie said, smiling widely, turning the to the door , along with Rosalie and Rosy.
" Thanks" rolling over, pulling the covers over my chest and nuzzling my face into the pillow.

______________________________

Justin's POV

I was curantly watching the news for any news about me.. There had been news about Ashley returning back home, reported by her mother. I was glad she was back home but felt scared and guilty. Scared because she might of told her mom that me and my friends abused her.. We might go to jail. This cant be happening, i need to go and meet Ashley at her house somehow...

I hadn't even realized Chaz and Ryan had came through the door until they plopped down on the couch next to me.
" Aye bro" Chaz said, slapping my head , playfully.
"Sup" i replied, coldly.
" What are you watching?" Ryan asked, raising an eyebrow.
" Are you watching the fuckin news?" Chaz asked, with a chuckle.
" Yes , im watching the news can you freakin see!" I yelled back, pointing at the screen.
" Woah bro, whats up with you?" Ryan asked, getting up this time, and making his way in front of me, covering the tv.
" Nothing" i spat, sighing loudly, getting up and walking towards the kitchen for a beer. Yeah so what? I drink beer , theres nothing wrong with it.. It takes the stress away, it helps you forget about every problem..

Popping the bottle open, taking a sip and let out a low breath.
" Why dont you tell us whats happening Justin, we can probably help with it" Ryan said, walking in the kitchen, getting himself a beer.
" We are on the news. They are suspicious, and have some proof of us kidnapping Ashley" i said, putting the beer down on the counter.
" What?!" Ryan asked, spitting out the drink in his mouth.
" Dude, wtf?!" I groaned, wiping the beer off of my white v-neck.
" Im sorry but how did they find out?" He asked, with wide eyes.
" Someone sent a report to the police.." Picking up my bottle, once again taking a bigger sip.
" Well who do you think sent the report?!" Ryan asked, pacing around the room.
" I dont fucking know Ry!" I yelled, pulling at the ends of my hair.
" I dont know" i whispered, looking down.
" What's with all the yelling?" Chaz asked, joining us in the kitchen.
I looked at Ryan, giving him a sign to go ahead and tell him, turning around to get another beer.

______________________________

Author-What'd you guys think? Thanks for all the reads and votes !! You guys are absolutely amazing !!! I probably wont be updating that often since im staring school in a few days.. But ill try hard too as much as i can! This wasn't ended like most of the other ones so if i misspelled im sorry cx

Goodbye !! Hope you liked (: <3