Chapter 32

Chapter 32

*Niall's P.O.V*

"Horan, get out of bed before I have to use forceful methods!" I heard Liam call from the main living area. It wasn't a house you would normally imagine we have been living in a tour bus for our European tour. It has been exactly 3 weeks away from Sydney and the rest of London in all its glory. It hasn't been complete hell but I missed her bunches. More importantly, I rarely ever heard from her. Whenever I left a phone call from her cellphone she would never answer nor any text messages. Whenever she did call it was from a telephone booth number. The all start with 401 so it was obvious. I didn't bring the matter to her attention, for sure she would exclaim some excuse to why she was using those phones. Zayn tried to convince me that she probably dropped her phone in the loo and she was to embarrassed to tell me. I guess that sounds like Syd.

"Five more minutes," I bargained switching sides to face the wall. I felt vibrations from the bus's movement in the wall. In some way it was soothing but I would be lying if I didn't say I got serious sickness from this bus. Not even the physical kind. Being alone with four boys caused quite a temperamental in my life at times. Harry and Louis didn't talk to me much unless Liam was with me. I mostly hung out in the bedroom, caught up on sleep and such. Being on tour and having concerts every evening was truly exhausting.

"Niall, Harry's making food." He coaxed placing his hand on my mid back. I slapped it away groaning loudly.

"Let him burn it. He'll probably poison mine anyway."

"You're overreacting," Liam spoke turning myself around. I rubbed my eyes with my thumb then swinging my legs over the side. Liam shuffled out of the way so I could hop onto the floor. I searched for some basketball shorts around the room and finally dressed myself. Liam was pleased and led me into the kitchen.

"Glad to see you're alive," Zayn joked switching through some channels as he cradled a bowl of cereal. Harry and Louis played a game of chess on the pull out table. Of course Louis was in hysterics about the fact Harry was beating him.

"I thought you said Harry was cooking," I pouted.

"Well, now you can cook unpoisonos food for yourself," Liam jeered patting my back and sitting on the couch next to Zayn.

"Huh?" Harry quizzed dipping his head out of concentration from the chess.

"Nothing," I waved my hand away walking into the kitchen. I yawned again opening up the cupboard and pulling out a granola bar. I glanced at the time seeing it was almost 4 o clock in the afternoon. I grabbed my cell phone off the counter and scrolled through my twitter seeing several mentions.

The usual 'Follow me!!!!!' or 'Will you have my babies?'

It's quite humerous how thats defined as the usual. I followed a few people letting a smile come to my lips as I see those girls tweeting for their dear life on how I followed them.

'Can't wait for my next show in Paris x'

I scrolled through Harry's profile seeing Abbey tweeting contstantly all over. I assume Harry had no choice but to retweet them. That bitch would probably hold him at his will.

'Miss my boyyyyyssss @onedirection'

'1 month and 1 week in counting ;) @harrystyles'

I almost gagged at the thought Harry even had the patience to read those putrid words. Her profile picture wasn't easy on the eyes either. She was leaning down towards the camera, her chest on full show. How much dignity can a girl lack? Her hair was pulled up tightly in a bun with a massive amount of make up plastered on her cheeks. Her smile was malicious and overly facade.