Character Analysis

Not a chapter, but just to keep your characters straight; here is a description of each of the girls.

Sydney: The 'bad girl' of the group. She had always been seen as the big rebel of the clique, partying and getting drunk numerous nights. Althought she may not seem it at first she had more to her than what crawls above the surface. Her striking brunnete hair and blue eyes shows as a trade mark as she moves farther into the story. A runner from a child she had always kept a strong fit body but had the lazyness of a 40 year old man. Playing video games & eating had become a passion other wise she would be scooping poop at the local aqarium. (Main Character-Protagonist)

Abbey: The biggest ego in the group who decides what goes on where and who comes. Growing up well off with her single father and loads of maids she only knew what money got her. One night stands and pleasure times with her best friends had become a custom out of college. Her blonde hair and blue eyes making her the one to stand out descibed her as the most dynamic character. Her personality changes throughout the plot of the story. She can be stubourn, rude, and bossy at times. But the girls learn to handle her.

Amanda: The quiestest one of the group who joined soon after uni. She was a runner with her best friend Sydney in which they clicked right away. She was always known as a follower instead of a leader playing puppy with Sydney. Although, when brought to clubs and parties she would overload herself with alcohol due to letting go reasons. Her loyal boyfriend, Nate is on leave in Japan but they had been together since before uni. Her dark chocolate brown hair and greenish blue eyes make her youthful looking and one of the most beautiful of the girls.

Kailey: Defined as Abbey's 'side kick' she had always been by her side feeding off her every need. Full of sarcasm and humour the girls take a liking to her fun and cheerful side. A partier & one night stand participant had always been second hand to her. Growing up with a small family her single mother and passed away father she had learn to form street smarts right away. Her dyed red hair and brown eyes seemed less significant than the rest of the girls in the group. All though she stayed as one of their faithful companions.

A/N: If there is anymore questions about the characters or what they look like, feel free to ask. I'm always open to opinions and healthy suggestions. The boy's will come in soon I just want to for the characters correctly.