Chapter 18

*Sydney's P.O.V*

"Niall?" I rasped as my head shot forwards. The bet springs chorused with my body movement as I darted my vision around the room. The bed sheets next to me were flat, the were barely rumpled. They almost looked like he had just made the bed. I turned my body & read the time carefully making sure the head ache and hang over wasn't altering my vision.

6:43 AM.

I twisted my head towards the window which light barely seeped from. A light shade of white crept upon my hard wood floor. My eyes made light swirls in my vision and my head began to spun. I carded my fingers through my sweaty hair and scratching a my scalp. Everything was overly hot and I lay sore and exhuasted.

It was dead silent in the room. The only sound that chirped was the fan by the corner of my bedroom. I was confused on why it was blowing in the middle of winter. I sat myself up more cracking my spine into an arch and rested my elbow on my knee. I swung my feet around so the cool surface of the wood made sensations on my feet. I curled my toes cracking them lightly and pushed myself off the bed in one swift motion.

I automatically became even more disoriented trying to attempt at one step was like World War 3. I rubbed my eyes and forced my body to move more than three steps towards the door. I twisted the knob clockwise and pulled it open. The smell of buffalo wings hit me like a seventy pound cement block. My nose flared and lead my body towards the kitchen.

What, a girl loves her food.

The stairs were a challenge but right as I heard familiar humming in the kitchen I knew who had continued their visit. I peered around the corner of the stairwell seeing a dancing blonde boy. He was swaying his hips like a complete weirdo jumping around the kitchen with a slice of pizza. I assumed the buffalo chicken was on the peice. He was humming a one direction song I persumed; they weren't  really a favorite band of mine so I was entirely sure.

"I didn't know you could dance," I whistled. He stopped in his tracks and turned around slowly like a deer underneath headlights. He gave me a wry smile as the blood reached his cheeks.

"Want some?" He mumbled with a full mouth.

"What are you doing ordering pizza at the crack of dawn," I inquired making my way towards him. My feet stumbled and my vision became even more distorted. Hip checking the countertop and feeling a sharp pain come to my pelvis bone I knew I had to sit down.

"Here let me help you," He rushed to help me sit down at the island and looked at me intently. He looked like he could have ran a marathon and been fine. I didn't know how that boy withstanded alcohol so well.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I reassured waving him off.

"You don't look fine," He sneered sitting opposite of me.

"Then stop looking," I absentmindedly retorted. He chuckled lightly finishing his peice of pizza. The stench of the chicken had now gone to my stomach where bad feelings were forming.

It was just the chicken now.

It was guilt. Guilt that all the actions that had gone on last night flushing back into me. For all I know I took that boys virginity for a one night stand on a complete whim. I mean, I doubt that's true considering his looks resemble sex on a stick. But still. I didn't like him enough that way to give myself up, to make myself to vurnerable.

My stomach churned as I tried to focus on what he was saying about the boys. All I heard was that we would be hanging out soon.

"Syd, are you alright?" He inquired scanning his eyes over my face. "You look a bit- green."