Chapter 21

Chapter 21

*Sydney's P.O.V*

"Uh..can I help you guys?" I inquired furrowing my eyebrows at the several standing girls in my living room. I threw my purse onto the table waiting for one of them to speak up.

"Look what the cat dragged in," Abbey scowled crossing her arms. She looked at me like I was a piece of scum that was picked off of the floor. She stepped forwards restraining me of further movement.

"Excuse me?" I cleared my throat. My brain racked to why her tone was being so incorribly evil with me.

"The walk of shame? Who was your prey this time?" Abbey spoke mocking my voice. Well she woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

"Wow, Abbey. What a lovely welcome party you throw," I rolled my eyes toeing off my shoes that hurt so badly. I shuffled them into the corner of the room then twisting my head back towards the girls. "How'd you get in anyway?"

"You gave Amanda an extra key, remember?" Abbey said in a duh tone.

"Yeah, for emergencies," I retaliated gritting my teeth at the cowering girl.

"This is an emergency," She simply stated.

"Unless my house is on fire or a massage enthusiast with a cook is in my kitchen waiting for my arrival than no this isn't an emergency." My response clearly didn't go over well with Abbey. Her fist tightened even harder after each word I spoke.

"Wow, you don't take anything seriously do you?" Abbey scoffed. "God, everything is a joke to you."

"No its not," I solemnly responded trying to keep a calm composure. "I just don't want to blow things about of proportion before I know why the fuck your breaking into my house and accusing me of things I didn't do."

Abbey laughed ominously before twirling her hair in between her fingers. Her facade and malicious fingers. I carded mine through my matted hair waiting for her response. I was seriously not in the mood to listen to her nagging voice.

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls," 

"Is that what this is about?" I spat. "Me answering your constant phone calls?"

"No," She justified. "I needed to alert you that you weren't invited to tonight's outing."

"No one told me I was invited, what gives you the right to tell me?"

"Put it this way; no one told you, you were invited."

"We go everywhere together, Abbey. Why wouldn't I be invited?"

"Because we don't want you there!" She screeched. I could feel the tension in the room lifting as the rest of the girls eyes turned terrified. They both sat back biting there tongue's as hard as they could.

I bit my tongue hard myself not wanting to spill anymore harsh words. Abbey was pissed and I didn't want to see her anymore angry. That wasn't a pretty picture. I shuffled my feet lightly muttering a small 'oh' before glancing down to my bare feet. I felt awkward and wanted out of this situation.

"I don't want anything bad to happen," Abbey spoke less aggressively.

"What did you think I was going to do?" I seriously inquired.

"Oh I don't know," She spoke, dark returning to her voice again. "Sleep with a guy you met literally two minutes ago just to say you had sex with a celebrity!"

"You think I slept with Niall for that status? I don't give a damn whether or not he's famous." I stated.

"So if he wasn't famous you'd still let him jump into your bed?"