Chapter 25

Chapter 25

*Sydney's P.O.V*

"Fuck this shit," I cursed throwing the video game controller at my tv. Luckily, it didn't make a mark. I had been spending the past day throwing fits on how I couldn't beat this certain game. It made me sad how I knew I couldn't ask Amanda to come over and help me. I didn't want to try and text her because she was probably being dragged around by Abbey. In reality, Abbey would steal her phone read my text maybe block me or even worse, I would have to hear another earful.

I got up from my couch padding into the kitchen to make some dinner. I decided on taco's and maybe I could invite Niall over to play some video games with me. I mean; he's a guy so he could probably do it. Then again he showed me his life running around in a gym, I still had a cut to prove it. Turns out a day later I was getting even more dizzy because I got a concussion. Nothing big though, a few stitches later I'm doing fine. Fortanetly, I got a sick week out of work to recover from my concussion. Niall came over a few times to just hang around and Zayn too but other than that its been pretty quiet. I was actually pretty surprised not to have heard from any of the girls yet.

I opened a few drawers to collect my supplies and layed out the bread. I heated up the stove and placed a frying pan along with ground up meat inside of it. I found some left over tomatoes and lettuce from my salad a few days ago so I could put that in my taco too. I finally came to the desicion of making two taco's so Niall could have one. While the meat was cooking I grabbed my phone from my room to dial Niall's number.

"Hello?" I heard Niall screaming over loud music. He sounded a bit drunk even. I heard Harry's distincable voice in the background and other girls screaming their heads off.

"Niall?" I inquired.

"Syd?"

"Yeah,"

"Look I'm kind of busy right now, is everything alright?"

"Oh-"

"Harrrrrrryyyyyyy, comee eerrrrrreeee," Abbey slurred into the phone.

"Um hello?"

"S-sorry Syd."

"You're with Abbey?"

"The boys forced me to come clubbing. I had no idea she was going to be there," He spoke quickly. He obviously was rushing to fix what he had screwed up. Honestly, I'm not angry. I know Abbey's twisted mind and she can twist someone's arm behind there back like no other.

"Don't worry about it-"

"Is everything alright?" He interupted again.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Why'd you call?"

"No reason, have fun."

"Alright, I'll text you later."

"Alright, good night."

"Night, Syd."

I hung up the phone calmly then grasped onto a knife and slammed the butt into the counter top. I put my head in my hands then attempted to calm my composure. I finished making my tacos, settled on the couch eating not one, but two tacos by myself.

*Niall's P.O.V*

"Abbey, I'm gunna head home. Can I have the car keys?"

"No, Niall. Why don't you stay and have a bit more fun?" Abbey grinned wryly.

"Cause we have rehersal tomorrow and I'm exhuasted." I plainly stated. Honestly, I just wanted to get home to text Sydney. She must feel awful being the one left out.

"All you've done is sulk over your phone the whole time. Who are you talking to? A girrrrrrrrl?" She continued to slur placing her finger on my chest. She poked at it looking at my chest rather then my face.

"None of your business, Abbey."

"Come on, we're friends right?"

"You have a funny definiton of friends,"

"Let me guess, it was Sydney."

"You are correct," I shot back.

"She's such a drag," She groaned. "Us girls are going to have a final meeting to let her know she's done for good."

"How mean can you get?"

"Well, I'm pretty nasty in bed." She winked. "If you know what I mean."

"You're disgusting." I shook my head.

"Guilty as charged."

"Give me the keys," I spoke through gritted teeth.

"My wish is your command," She slurred dangling the keys in front of my face.

"You make no sense, bitch." I spat before grabbing the keys and practically running out of the club.

*****

I opened my front door after jamming the keys in and strided upstairs to find equanmitity in my bed. I stripped from my clothing, brushed my teeth, and shut the curtains before slipping underneath the covers. My bones ached from all the alcohol and dancing and my head spun. I grasped onto my phone and sent a quick message to Syd hoping she would respond.

To Sydney: How's your head? Hopefully better than mine.

I folded my hands over the comforter and leaned the phone on my chest. It buzzed nearly two minutes later so I knew I could actually talk to Sydney now.

Sydney: Better. I guess its a good thing I didn't go clubbing

Niall: Wish I hadn't. Wish I could have just stayed in with you and ordered take out

Sydney: Don't we all :(

Niall: I'm really sorry about Abbey. I kind of had an outbreak with her earlier. She said something about talking to you.

Sydney: Like soon?

Niall: Not sure, I'd just keep it on the down low.

Sydney: What else can I do? I'm not back to work until several days

Niall: Riiiight :) So that means we can hang tomorrow?

Sydney: You better :)

Niall: Alright, better get some rest. You too, sleep well :)

Sydney: Thanks, Ni. I'll see you tomorrow!

With that I shut my eyes and fell asleep.