Chapter 34

Alex's p.o.v

I sat in my car alone and in silence. I already knew what was ready for me. Alison was going to bombard me with so many questions that I won't even be able to talk or answer, and if I didn't answer she would freak out. Thankfully Marcel was going to be there, that was a big deal for me.

ping ping...ping ping

I looked at the flahing screen on my phone, smiling at the contact name. I pressed answer and brought it up to my ear.

"Niall!" I smiled into the phone.

"Alex!! you scared the crap out of me and Dani, you didn't come back at lunch" He sighed.

"Don't worry Ni, I just didn't feel like it."

"Ok. Where are you?" He asked.

"In the parking lot about to meet up with Alison, Leeroy, And Marcel" I Explained, immediatly regretting mentioning Alison.

"Where? Can I come?"

"Uh sure, Meet me at my car" I answered. I heard a beep and ended the call, sitting in silence until I saw a dirty blonde running to my car.

"Hey" He smiled panting.

"You sure you want to come?" I asked. He stared at me in desbeleif.

"Am I not aloud to?"

"No, you are im just asking you always seemed so hurt when I mention Alison" I shrugged. He sighed and stared at his lap. Before looking at me again smiling widly.

"But that was because I didn't have the chance to see her then, now I can actually see her" He grinned. I smiled at his sweet response before turning the car on and drving home.

---------------------

Thankfully Alison wasn't at my house yet, Niall and I quickly climbed out of the car and walked to my front door.

"how would Alison react if she saw me?" He asked, suddenly terrified.

"Probably freak out Ni"

"shit" He whispered. I stood there in silence thinking, i opened my mouth to talk when I heard the door bell. I shooed him off with my hand as I walked to the front door. Opening it I smiled at Marcel, then allowed them to come in.

"Niall?" Alison asked, walking into the living room. I semi jogged to the lving room, seeing Niall standing up from the couch looking hesitant.

"Alison I-" he began. She threw her arms around him crying.

Niall's p.o.v

What am I doing?! Why didnt I hide? shit come up with something Niall.

"Alison I-" I began. She threw her arms around my neck crying. I stood there in pure shock, Hesitantly wrapping my arms around her waist. Finding the feeling foregin yet the same. Without thinking I barried my face into her neck like she liked, making her giggle.

"I missed you so much Niall you don't even-" She began.

"shh, Alison it's ok. Alex promised to help us with this situation" I whispered, rubbing soothing circles on her back. She semi pulled away, her hand on my chest while I still had a hand on her waist as we looked at Alex. Who was currently kissing Marcel. Once they pulled away Alison began with the questions.

"How?" She asked plainly. Alex motioned for the couch so she could explain, yet again. Along with Marcel and I's help.

---------------

I sat in the passenger seat of Alison's car. We had just finished dropping off Leeroy, and were on our way to Alison's. I studied the features I hadn't seen in so long. Her long brown hair fell to her sides in an eligantly alluring way, her grass green eyes concentrating on the road while her eyelashes curled up slighlty.

"What are you doing?" She giggled, revealing pear white teeth.

"Admiring the gorgeous girlfriend I have again" I smilled cocking my head to the right a bit to get a better view of her. She blushed slightly, making me laugh.

"I missed you so much" She whispered.

"I missed you too" I sighed.

"We're here" She smiled putting the car in park. I stepped out of the car and admired her house a bit before walking to the front door behind her. She unlocked it and I quickly began snogging her once the door was closed and locked.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I'm going to start writing a new story about Harry, once I finish this one. I don't want to end the story though, it's too fun writing this story and reading all the adorable comments you guys leave. So yea, the new story will be called 'Stay Away' and I will possibly write the first chapter tomorrow as a sample of the story, anyways love ya guys and thanks for everything!

-Brenda