Chapter 11

First of all, I just really want to thank you guys who have read the story and have voted. 192 reads in three days!! I love you guys so much for that, thank you! So here is another chapter and ill try to make it as long as possible :) I <3 u!

--------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

I sat at one of the tables outside of the school, waititng for Alex and possibly Alison. Yesterday was hectic, Alison told Niall about our little deal and Niall hasn't talked to me. But for some reason he's sitting here with me and the rest of the lads along with their girlfriends.

"So whats the plan when Alex shows up?" Louis asked. I opened my mouth to talk when I heard a car pull up and a door slam.

Looking to direction of the car, I saw no other than Alex and Alison, Both looking very sleep deprived. They pulled their bag straps up higher onto their shoulders and looked up. Alex saw me first, Her face immediately changing into a glare, her hands balled up into fists and her jaw tightened. She began to walk faster towards me when Alison noticed and pulled her back, staring at me then to Niall. She said something to Alex and she immediately calmed down a tad, still giving a death glare.

They walked to the front door ignoring us.

"So are you going to ignore me now?" I asked smirking. Her hands balled up but she released them, she was restraining herself.

"No i'm not going to ignore you. I just know that if I look at you I will want to beat the shit out of you" She explained, looking front ahead. I growled at her, she smiled.

"You hate this don't you Harry?" She asked looking at me out of the corner of her eye. I sat back, silent as a response. I looked over to Alison to see if she was acting the same way, she wasn't even looking at me. She was staring at Niall. I chuckled, getting her attention, making her look to the ground. Her hair circling her face, protecting me from seeing her.

"You're an ass hole Harry" Alex scoffed. Wrapping her arms around Alison and taking her inside in the blink of an eye.

"Girls, please follow them and do anything to make them angry or upset" I said, looking behind me to Perrie, Eleanor, And Danielle. They nodded before pecking a kiss to their boyfriends and running inside.

Alex's P.O.V

I hugged Alison, gasping in pure rage. I finally found out a way on how to get revenge on Harry, but giving him a taste of his own medicine won't be easy.

"God I hate him!" I exclaimed looking at Alison. She looked so hurt, Her eyes looked watery and her face looked like she was in complete pain. I took her hand and guided her to the bathroom to calm down.

We stepped into the bathroom in silence. I pulled her to the sink and let her go, I stood next to her concerned. This must be very hard for her. Leaving her boyfriend who she sacrifised so much for just to come help me.

"Don't worry, you'll get him back. I promise" I smiled. She looked at me in pain, her lip quivering but noddded. I pulled her closer to me, letting her cry while I hugged her. We sat like that for a bit, her sobs filling the room, until the door opened revealing the last people I wanted to see.

"Look here, we have the girl dating the loser and the traitor" Perrie chuckled. I stood in front of Alison, blocking them from knowing she was crying.

"Shut up Perrie" I glared. She raised her eyebrows, and placed a hand on her hip.

"What if I don't want to?" She asked. I growled at her, making them all look shocked.

"I'm not in a good mood if you haven't noticed so stop being a bitch before I make you!" I shouted, making them all take a step back. I smirked mouthing a 'thank you' before grabbing Alison's arm and beginning to pull her out. Until Danielle stopped us, stepping in the way.

"You're not going anywhere, we're not letting you" she slyly smiled. I scoffed, not being phased what so ever.

"Do you really want to do this?" I asked. She looked at me confused.

"Is it you who wants to insult me and hurt me or Harry?" I asked. She stared at the floor, her curly hair covering her hair.

"Harry" she mumbled, in audible to Perrie and Eleanor but loud enough for me to hear.

"Let me ask you this, are you with him out of loyalty or fear?" I asked whispering. She looked up at me shyly mouthing 'fear' making me half smile.

"Whisper something in my ear" I demanded whispering. She looked at me confused, while I slightly pointed to Perrie and Eleanor who were watching in confusion and awe, not knowing what we were saying. She nodded and jumped to me whispering a 'thank you' before letting me go. Smiling evilly. I faked a lip quiver and ran out, fake crying with Alison not far behind. Making Eleanor and Perrie laugh, congratulating Danielle.

"What was that?" Alison asked as we walked down the hall. Her tears were long gone now.

"Nothing just giving Danielle a little victory" I smiled.

"But you hate them" she said. I shook my head.

"I only hate the brainless zombies Harry has created to follow him around and do whatever he wants, not the innocent people doing it out of fear" I explained. She nodded laughing.

"You really are something aren't you?" She asked, I nodded giggling.

"Ill meet you after class at lunch" she smiled before walking off. Leaving me to walk to class.

Niall's P.o.v

I walked into class, sitting near the window, my head hanging in pain. My own best mate. Told my girlfriend that in order for her to date me she had to hate Marcel. Did she really love me? I poured out my materials in front of me when I heard the door open and close. Looking up I found Alison looking around for an open seat, she looked at me and walked forward getting my hopes up. There was an open chair next to me. Until someone else sat down, out of the corner of my eye I saw a mass of curly hair up in a quif. Fucking Harry.

He gave her a death glare before wiggling his fingers to her, and pointing to the corner of the room. She looked at me sadly but walked to the corner table sitting down, not even looking at me again for the rest of class.

Alison's p.o.v

The bell ring, signaling me to get out of their before Niall could approach me. And I knew he would. I ran to the lunch room, scanning quickly for straight brown hair. I found her sitting with Leeroy, who I only met once. Running over to them I noticed Eleanor and Perrie snicker at me as I passed by. Once I reached the table I noticed Alex was talking about Marcel, telling Leeroy everything that happened. He looked at her intently as she finished before even realizing I was sitting their. He eyed me up and down suspiciously but shrugged.

"What no interrogation?" I asked smiling. He shook his head.

"No, I like your blouse it compliments your eyes!" He squealed making me laugh. I looked over to Alex who suddenly went quiet. She looked like she was in so much pain.

"You ok?" I asked elbowing her a little.

"No, I think It would have been better if I had left Marcel alone all along. He wouldn't be hurt right now" she sighed.

"Are you kidding? You brought out a side that I thought I would never see in him!" I exclaimed.

"Yea, but-" she began.

"Sweetheart, when you talked to Marcy on Friday from what I saw he looked happy" Leeroy smiled.

"Marcy?" Alex asked smiling. He shrugged.

"After school we'll all go see him k?" I asked. She nodded, instantly happy again.

Once lunch was over we went back to classes and finished the day. Meeting outside later on.

Alex's p.o.v

I waited outside for Leeroy and Alison, sitting at a table and tapping my foot. Once I heard the doors open I looked up finding a laughing Alison and Leeroy.

"Ready?" I asked. They nodded as we began to walk off. We were in the parking lot when I heard an all too familiar growl.

Harry's p.o.v

She turned around slowly, her hands immediately balled up once she saw me.

"Where're you going?" I asked, kicking a close by can.

"None of your business prick" Alex retorted.

"Feisty aren't we? So I take you are going to go see my idiot brother?" I asked smiling as she glared at me.

"He's way smarter that you are!" She yelled, beginning to walking away.

"You are a real attention whore aren't you?" I asked eyeing her. She stopped immediately turning around, and in a blur she is on top of me while I lay on the concrete floor.

"You're such an asshole, at times I want to feel sorry for you. Seeing as though you can't see something so amazing as Marcel in front of your face. I wonder what made you so fucked up Harry I really do. It's sad that you don't like Marcel because he could teach you a thing or two!" She yelled. I stared at her shocked.

"You still like my brother?!" I spat. She stared at me confused.

"No I don't like him Harry. I love him" she said, making me more than angry. She stood up and walked to her car, driving away with Alison and the blonde doofus allowing me to sit up.

"Harry, mate you ok!?" A Bradford accent yelled. I looked to the direction of the yell seeing Zayn running towards me with the rest of the lads not too far behind. They came over to me helping me up.

"You ok?" Louis asked. I nodded in response.

"Guys, I want her" I said. They looked at me like if I was stupid.

"I thought you said you're over her" Liam shouted.

"I am, but I just want to take her away from Marcel in anyway I can"