Chapter 13

Alex's p.o.v

I helped Marcel out of bed and into his clothes (he had boxers on I did not see him naked). We walked to the front desk, hand in hand to check out before waiting for Leeroy and Alison to bring my car back.

"HI GUYS" Leeroy shouted from the front door, throwing his arms in the air. My eyes widened at his outfit, bright pink shirt, pink headband, and a pair of jeans with pink flip flops. Alison smiled behind him, amused. I got up, and then directed my attention to Marcel helping him out of the chair.

"Alex there's no need to baby me" Marcel smiled as I helped him up.

"I'm not babying you I'm helping you so you don't get hurt" I retorted.

"That's babying" he laughed, making me sigh exhaustedly.

------------------
Once we arrived at school, Alison and Leeroy climbed out leaving Marcel and I in the car. He was about to climb out when I placed a hand on his shoulder and began to pull out of the school property.

"What are you doing?" He asked shocked. I tapped my nose as a response and drove out, leaving him looking out of the window terrified.

Marcel's p.o.v

I sat in silence as she smiled to the road. I stared out the window, seeing all of the buildings zooming behind the car, soon turning into trees.

"Where are we?" I asked. She smiled wider, exposing teeth.

"Somewhere we can be alone and untouched" she said, concentrating on the road. I looked back to the window seeing nothing but trees and plant life everywhere, we're in the woods.

Once we finally stopped she stepped out and spread her arms out twirling in the free air. I stepped out chuckling making her snap out if her day dream, blushing.

"So why are we here?" I asked.

"I didn't trust Harry, I knew he would laugh at you the day you came back so I figured you should go one more day without being touched by him" she explained looking at her feet. I stepped closer to her, wrapping my arms around her and resting my chin on her head.

"Thank you" I smiled, kissing her forehead before pulling away, letting her drag me away.

Alex's p.o.v

I dragged him out to a small clearing with a stream running through it, sitting him down on a nearby log.

"What's this place?" He asked getting comfortable on the log as I removed my shoes stepping into the stream, letting the cold refreshing water circle my ankles.

"My get away" I shrugged looking to my feet, as I wiggled my toes.

"From what?" He asked removing his own shoes.

"The world, and people" I said, still looking at my feet. I heard him stop shuffling, looking up I saw him eyeing me concerned.

"By people do you mean..." He trailed off.

"The people that hurt me, yes" I replied bluntly. He stared at me, still a bit concerned.

"Don't worry about it, this is pretty much where I learned how to do a lot of things" I smiled.

"Like what?" He chuckled. I stepped out of the water, before scanning the clearing for a suitable tree. I ran to it and pounced on it, soon scampering to the top.

"Like climb a tree in under a minute" I called from the top. I watched as Marcel stared at me in awe about 5 feet down. I jumped down meeting his eyes again.

"I have an idea, ill show you one of my secret talents and you show me one of yours" I suggested. He looked down to his feet.

"I don't have any" he shrugged, still staring at his feet.

"Then ill help you find them" I smiled hugging him. He nodded smiling down to me.

"Well, I have one" he shyly said as I pulled away. I nodded waiting for him to demonstrate. He sighed before taking in a breath of air.

'Im gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house' he began. My eyes widened as his voice echoed through the woods, I waited in awe as he continues.

'If things go wrong we can knock it down

But three words words have two meanings, there's one thing on my mind

It's all for you

And it's dark in cold December but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend you and ill keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on

Now

I'm out if touch

I'm out luck

Ill pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out if sight

I'm out of mind

Ill do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done i think I love you better now

I'm gonna paint you by numbers

And color you in

If things go right we can frame it

And out you on a wall

And it's so hard to say it

But I've been here before

And I surrender up my heart

And swap it for yours

I'm out of touch

I'm out of luck

Ill pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight

I'm out of mind

Ill do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

Don't hold me down

I think the braces are breaking

And it's more than I can take

And it's dark in a cold December but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken then I will mend you

And ill keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on

Now

I'm out of touch

I'm out of luck

Ill pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done

I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight

I'm out of mind

Ill do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done

I think I love you better now

I'm out of touch

I'm out of luck

Ill pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done

I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight

I'm out of mind

Ill do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done

I think I love you better now

I'm out of touch

I'm out of luck

Ill pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all theses things I've done

I will love you better now'

He finished. I felt my eyes become watered. His eyes grew wide as he pulled me to him terrified.

"Are you ok, did I say something wrong?!" He asked. I shook my head into the crook of his neck before opening my mouth to talk again.

"Your voice is amazing Marcel" I praised making him relax.

"I love you" he whispered. I stared shocked into his neck before pulling away, smiling.

"I love you too" I smiled, before crashing my lips onto his passionately kissing him.

----------------

Aw it's so cute! So here is the chapter guys! Hope you liked it. Once again thank you for the reads and votes, it means a lot. I love you all and I will update tomorrow like always!

-Brenda