Chapter 58

Marcel's p.o.v

We wandered around the town meeting random people and walking into shops. I hadn't heard anything from Harry or the rest of the gang, I'm guessing they were giving us space which I enjoy but it was odd not hearing from them.

Alex and I walked hand in hand down the street when she stopped suddely in front of a store. She stared at the random designs stored in the fron along with different needles and colors. A tattoo shop. 

"Do you want to step in?" I asked. She looked over at me and nodded. I follwed her in, I felt a little out of place even though I had tattoos, but as for Alex she looked around like if she had 23 tattoos. 

"Can I help you?" A woman asked from behind a corner. She had blonde hair with random streaks of red, green, and blue in her hair, her arms were littered with tattoos of dragons flowers and more things, and she had many piercings along her lips and nose.

"I would like a tattoo!" Alex exclaimed jumping slightly. I turned my head to her slowly in shock as she walked to the back of the store with the woman. 

"Babe you sure? Because they hurt....like a alot" I whispered. She nodded exited and sat in one of the chairs provided. The woman pulled out a giant book, about the size of the Deathly Hallows full of designs.

"There's no need for those I know what I want" Alex smiled politly.

"Oh thank god, people come in here looking around blindly then regret the tattoo" She sighed. Alex laughed, while I was unable to. I was scared for Alex. Even though she was very strong I just got scared. 

Alex's p.o.v

Marcel looked like if he had just seen a ghost. He was pale and he didn't talk for a while, like if his soul was sucked out of him. 

"Ok so what would you like?" She asked. I looked back over to her and she was smiling sweetly at me.

"And infinity sign on my wrist" 

She looked at me confused and a little shocked.

"Are you sure? Wrist tattoos hurt quite a bit...I mean I should know" She asked pointing to her wrists, which were covered in tattoos.

"I'm sure" I nodded. The woman got up and went to go get the things needed leaving Marcel and I alone.

"Babe are-"

"Yes I'm sure, I am aware how much they hurt but I still want one and you don't have to pay I brought money" I smiled.

"No, I was going to sar if you are ok with us getting matching ones?" He asked. I stared at him with a giant smile and nodded. Once the woman came back I told her I would like an M added to the infinity sign and Marcel would like the same but one with an A insted. The woman agreed and she began with me. 

The needle felt like fire against my skin. There was a constant buzzing noice as the black ink stained my skin. I could feel the ink absorb into my body but I didn't mind. Surprisingly at the same time, the ink felt nice. The needle felt cold and nice but burning and hot. 

"All done" The woman anounced. I looked down at it and noticed she added a red heart in the top corner of the M. I thanked her for as she wrapped it and then proceeded onto Marcel. 

He took it alot better than I did. I let out ocasional groans in pain while he sat there with a blank expression on his face while he stared at the needle. The woman did the same with the heart but this time, in blue. Once he was done she wrapped it and left. She told us that they were on the house and we could take her card if we decided to get more. 

The rest of the day went by pretty fast and we decided to go to the palace hotel and watch the sun set from the balcony. I sat on Marcel's lap as he held onto my waist with his hand that had not been inked. 

"Babe?" He sighed suddenly. I turned to face him smiling.

"Why did you want this tattoo?" He asked. 

I looked down at my hand and stared at the simple yet meaningful tattoo.

"It has an M for Marcel and it's infinite...The tattoo will never come off, the tattoo is of the sign for infinate and my love for you is also infinate...as cheesy as it sounds it's true" I shurgged. He stared at me shocked.

"We really are the cheesiest couple aren't we?" he laughed.

"Yes" I smiled as he kissed my shoulder than returned to staring at the sunset. I really am lucky to have him.