Chapter 57

*few months later* 

The wedding day.

Alex's p.o.v

I sat in a separate room from Marcel. My legs trembled under me while my heart beat in my ears. The engagment ring fit snug on my finger, I had not even seen the actual wedding ring but Marcel said it was beautiful. We agreed that I would pick his and he would pick mine and that was that. I glanced up at the clock and sighed shakily. 

*2:50*

"Ten minutes till show time" I sighed.

I got up from my current sitting position and walked to the mirror for one last glance. The wedding dress draped over my waist in a flowy motion while the single strap held the whole thing up. It was a very simple dress with a slightly open back. The shoes were heels of course but they were small because I was not built to walk on stilts. My long brown hair was in a side bum with an aquamarine ribbon tied into it. I felt gorgeous. The door opened revealing my father.

His graying hair was combed back and he wore a black suit with black shoes. It was quite a sight to see my dad in something other than his therapist outfit.

"Dad you look-"

"I know, I look amazing!" He glowed. I chuckled slightly then returned to my reflection.

"You look great sweetheart don't worry" He smiled. 

"Do you think Marcel will like it? I haven't showed him the dress and I feel like he won't like it" I said shakily. He gave me a pitiful smile and walked over to me.

"If he doesn't like it he is a mad man, but I've met him and I see how madly in love he is with you" 

I smiled thankfully and hugged him as he placed a reassuring kiss on my forehead.

"My little girl is getting married, I can still see that 5 year old girl who used to scream when Aidan would hold a bug" He chuckled. I looked up at him and noticed he had glassy eyes now.

"Daddy don't cry, or I will and it took Eleanor forever to do my makeup" I smiled. He wiped his eye and nodded.

"Ready?" 

I glanced at the mirror one last time then nodded.

I held onto my fathers arm tightly. I heard the piano start to play as I stepped into the room, everyone stood up. To my left and right were my family members and Marcel's, besides his mother and "father". Danielle and Alison stood in aquamarine dresses, considering they were the brides maids. Harry and Leeroy stood in suits, being the two people Marcel chose to be the best man. And in the center, Marcel. 

The world seemed to go still and it was only Marcel and I in all of existance. He stared at me smiling and in half shock, indicating he liked the dress. While I smiled at him in pure joy. He seemed to radiate and glow. My soon to be husband. 

Marcel's p.o.v

I felt like the happiest man in the world. She stood before me while the priest talked throughout the wedding. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Alex. She was angelic. Her skin would glow with the white dress and her piercing blue eyes never left sight of mine. 

"So Marcel Edward Styles, do you take Alexandra Eva Hale to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, in sickness, and in health, to love and to honor for all the days of your life?" The priest asked. I quickly glanced at him then back to Alex.

"I do"

"And do you Alexandra Eva Hale take Marcel Edward STyles to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, in sickness and in health, to love and to honor for all the days of your life?"