Epilogue

Over a few years or so everyone began to go there separate ways. Starting families, getting married, moving on with life. It was hard but the whole gang did see each other, only on occasion.

Alison and Niall

They had gotten engaged during a rain storm after a huge fight. Niall had decided to search for Alison after she ran out of the house crying and he found her sitting on the steps of a nearby building in the freezing rain. 

They later on got married and honeymooned in paris where they decided to live. Niall went on to become a guitar player who was very well known in Europe and in parts of America. Alison became a painter who had many pieces of art hanging in the Orsay Museum. 

After getting everything sorted they decided to have one child. A little girl named Emma. She had her  fathers eyes and very dark brow hair, along with an Irish English accent mix due to her parents.

Danielle and Liam

Got engaged at a swimming pool a week after there 5th year anniversary of being together. Danielle cried while Liam kneeled down and opened the box of the ring, then gave Danielle a kiss while the rest of the recreation centre cheered.

Later on they honeymooned in America and returned to London a year later after they had begun to loose there accents. Danielle became a well known dancer and Liam became a firefighter.

They later on had two sons named Taylor and Ethan. Honoring Leeroy by naming there second born Ethan.

Eleanor and Louis

Eleanor became a model while Louis- Who are we kidding? They're both gorgeous and became models for the same agency. 

They got engaged during a shoot where Louis faked a tantrum and proposed to Eleanor after she managed to "calm him down", seeing that she loves him even when he has tantrums.

They are currently building a family with two children and one more on the way. Naming the oldest James, Emily, and the youngest Harry in order to honor Louis'  best friend.

Zayn and Perrie

They both became well known around the world. Perrie made a few new friends and started a band with them while Zayn became a VERY well known drawer and graffiti artist. 

While Perrie was on tour Zayn flew out to see her and proposed after jumping on stage at a concert, where (like every other girl) she cried. Along with the rest of her friends in the band. 

Now they are planning on having a baby. They have gotten everything ready and are prepared to have one. They will name it Jamie. Girl or Boy. 

Harry and Kate

They both have amazing jobs they love now. Kate became a teacher due to her love of children and Harry became a doctor.

They are very happy with there family as is. Darcy is no longer 3, but 10. She wants to be an artist when she grows, but also a fashion designer to see her favorite uncle Louis, wearing one of her designs one day.

Leeroy and Tyler

I know what you're thinking.

What about Carter?

Well they didn't exactly work out. Carter wanted to go everywhere and anywhere while on a small budget and no restrictions, while Leeroy wanted to settle down and start a small family. They ended it on "Ok" terms and agreed to be friends. Obviously they never talked again.

Over time Leeroy found a very kind lad named Tyler. He was very kind and wanted what Leeroy wanted. Tyler had proposed on the beach to Leeroy. They both cried and hugged it out, then walked along the water hand in hand.

They have settled in a small town outside of london away from everyone. They adopted a child name Ciel, who they love dearly. Even if Ciel was straight. 

And finially. 

Alex and Marcel 

We all know how Marcel proposed and that they had a little girl named Scarlett who was 2 and is now 9. But they also had another child named Zack who is 6. They lived a very happy life but decided to move to America. 

Alex is a doctor while Marcel became a CEO for a giant company. They had quite a bit of power and money so they decided to take a small visit to uncle Harry's house. Where they inivited everyone from there little gang from high school and had a good time catching up.

They never really forgot about each other. They went separate ways but never forgot each other, or those rough patches they all went through. They all actually became closer. All because of the new girl who dated the nerd.