Chapter 50

Liam's p.o.v

.I heard a small knock on the door. 

"Ugh, no ones home" I groaned rolling around on the bed, the covers cacooning me.

"Don't lie to me!" A sassy voice whispered. My eyes snapped open and I sat up in the bed, coming face to face with a wide awake Leeroy. I glanced to the clock and groaned, rubbing my eyes.

*5:29AM*

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?" I asked, my eyes drooping.

"I may have left, but I still have a key to the house. Why, aren't you happy to see me?" He asked suddenly self concious. I smiled and  let out a breath of air.

"I am happy to see you, I'ts just you're here at 5 for an unknown reason" I sighed, he nodded understanding.

"Ok, well I was thinking since we know close to nothing about each other now we could go do something"

"Like?"

"CAMPING!!" He whisper yelled. 

"You hate camping, and I quote "too many bugs and nature" I sighed blandly. His shoulders slumped and he sighed.

"Yea, but you don't hate camping...so I figured we could do something you like then something I like" He shrugged, tracing shapes on the white sheets. I furrowed my eyebrows. Did he really want to bond so badly that he would do something he hates? Last time we went camping he got attacked by bees, almost fell into rushing water, and he couldn't put up his tent. 

"Ok, but the second you can't stand nature anymore we go do something you like" I smiled. He grined and jumped off the bed, running to my closet he swung it open and pulled out a duffel bag then proceeding to stuff it with clothes. 

"how long are you planning on camping?!" I asked, picking up a stray shirt on the floor and pulling it over my head. 

"couple days, we're going to miss some school but that's ok. The teachers don't give a damn" He shrugged. He was right, the teachers really didn't mind anymore, seeing as though summer was literally 2 weeks away. 

"What about mum and dad, don't you think they will freak out once they see i'm gone?" 

"Leave a note...they won't care either, at least they didn't when I left" He snapped. I nodded and picked up a pair of pants from the top of my dresser and sniffed them, they smelled clean enough so I could still wear them. Holy shit my room is a mess, oh well. 

"Liam?" A female voice suddenly called. I looked at Leeroy who stood there like a deer when a car is about to hit it. 

HIDE

I mouthed. He jumped into the closet and I closed the door, in time as my mum stepped into the room.

"Who are you talking to?" She asked.

"No one" 

"Why are you dressed?"

"Couldn't sleep, I figured I might as well get dressed" I shrugged. Why was this going so well?! I was a terrible liar and she was believing every word. She nodded and began to walk out of the room but I stopped her.

"Uh, mum is it ok if I stay with a friend a couple days?" I asked glancing to the closet.

"As long as you come home I don't mind" She sighed. I stared at her puzzed as she walked out, closing the door lightly. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Leeroy's p.o.v

We climbed into the car and began to drive off.