Chapter 7

Marcel's p.o.v

We parted lips, grinning like crazy.

"Do you want to go do something?" She asked blushing slightly.

"Like what?" I asked standing up holding her hand pulling her with me.

"I don't know, a movie or something" she shrugged. I nodded, walking by her side. Then a lightbulb went off in her head.

"No wait, I know!" She shouted. I jumped looking at her, she ran off into a room while I trailed behind. I stood in the doorway of the room, guessing it was her brother's room. The walls were white with different band posters on them, a wooden bed with a red checkered pattern sat in the middle, and the rest of the room was just cardboard boxes.

"Alex?" I called out.

"Here!" She announced sticking her hand up in the corner. I walked over to her smiling, finding her crouched down looking through a box. She rummaged through pictures and different shirts before coming across what she wanted.

"These!" She shouted pulling out a pair of white swim trunks with blue stripes across them.

"Are you up for some swimming? I know it's a bit late but I figured" She asked looking up to me. I smiled widely.

"Yea, I can never swim around Harry so this will be nice" I smiled. She grinned standing up.

"Ok here you go, Ill go change and get some towels then we can swim" she explained. I nodded seeing her skip out of the room.

Alex's p.o.v

I rushed up to my room, opening a drawer full of swim things. I pulled out my favorite Hollister bikini and slipped it on. Walking over to the hall I found Marcel stepping into the guest room, I pulled out two towels and walked downstairs.

"Alex?" Marcel called from upstairs.

"Downstairs!" I announced, I heard footsteps come closer until I saw Marcel himself standing in the doorway. His tan bare chest exposed, showing off a tattoo of two sparrows. I noticed him stare at me a bit but brushed it off.

"You have a tattoo!?" I asked pointing to it. He looked down at it, like if he didn't know and nodded looking back up blushing.

"I got it with Harry a while ago, he got a giant butterfly on his stomach and I got sparrows" he shrugged.

"Butterfly?" I asked.

"He said something about it helping him fly, I don't know I honestly didn't care. He got more later on but I only got the one and I make sure it's covered at all times" he explained.

"Harry's sake?" I asked. He nodded slowly.

"Oh, well anyways lets go swim!" I exclaimed, trying my best not to sound annoyed. He nodded as I handed him his towel before heading out.

Marcel's p.o.v

I followed her outside, looking at her tan back and blue swim suit. I don't know why she would say yes to being my girlfriend, and I still don't understand how I got a hold of her before Harry did but I felt proud. For once the pretty girl went after me and ignored Harry. I liked the feeling. We stepped outside, letting the warm yet cold spring air circle us. I stared at the darkening water, as it moved with the slight breeze. Alex walked over to a switch by a patio table and turned it on, causing lights to erupt from the inside of the pool making the water look shiny and pretty.

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded walking over to the pool setting my towel on ground, I stepped in quietly letting my body adjust to the temperature. Looking around for Alex I heard a splash. I looked to the source of the noise only to find Alex popping out of the water gasping for air. She swam over to me smiling.

"Come on!" She laughed. I sighed and submerged myself to the water, letting it circle me. I popped out gasping for air, seeing Alex smile at me. I pulled her closer to me, pressing my lips on to hers moving them in sync. We swam for another half hour before going inside and showering.

---------------

We laid on the couch, my arms around Alex's small waist, and our legs tangled together. We were currently watching Monsters Inc. Until I heard Alex's stomach growl.

"Lets go make dinner?" I suggested. She nodded in response standing up. We cooked spaghetti and ate it quickly before heading upstairs and laying in the guest room.

"What's your favorite color?" She asked.

"Blue, you?" I answered.

"Same, favorite animal?" She retorted.

"Leopard, you?" I smiled.

"Wolf." She yawned.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked. She directed her attention directly to me smiling. Nodding for me to go on.

"When Harry and I were younger we were actually best friends" I smiled.

"Then what happened?" She asked.

"I honestly don't know, we came into High school and that was that" I shrugged. She stared at me sadly.

"Well it's his loss" she smiled. I looked at her confused.

"He lost the sweetest and kindest guy I know" she explained. I blushed looking at her outline in the darkness. I heard her yawn and pecked her lips.

"Go to sleep babe w-we'll talk tomorrow" I stuttered. She giggled.

"Babe, I like it" she acknowledged. I smiled before drifting off to sleep along with her.