Chapter 45

Zerina Calm your shit.

Marcel's p.o.v

We walked outside to find Liam kicking my girlfriend in the stomach.

"LIAM WHAT THE FUCK!!" I yelled. Liam stopped and looked up, as did Alex. Leeroy and I ran to her aid immediatly. We grabbed her, and helped her up. 

"Babe, babe, baby please stay with me" I pleaded. Tears were obvious on my face now, Her bottom lip was torn up, her left eye was bruised, and blood was very clear on her body. As for Liam, he was unscrached. Did she let him hit her? Or did he not let her throw a punch?

"Babe please I need you to stay awake" I pleaded. Her body fell limp onto the ground with a thud. Her head facing to the right, where I could see blood dripping down her hairline. As I crouched down next to her in sobs I heard the doors of the school open, revealing everyone. Harry, Carter, Alison, Danielle, Zayn, Perrie, Eleanor, Louis, and Niall. 

"ALEX!!" They yelled, running to help me up again. Niall was the first to her side, he picked her up bridal style like if she weighed nothing before turning his attention back to me.

"Call an ambulance" He ordered. I nodded, tears still running down my face as I dialled for an ambulance. They showed up minutes later and grabbed Alex immediatly. I tried to come over to her but got puched away immediatly. 

"I'm sorry but you can't come with her unless you are a relative" The paramedic said. 

"Please I need to be with her"

"You can drive behind the ambulance and meet us at the hospital but I'm sorry. Don't worry she is in good hands" He sighed, closing the doors as the ambulance zoomed off.

I stared as the ambulance left, until I returned to reality in rage. Liam.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!! YOU DICK HEAD WHAT THE FUCK!!" I shouted at Liam. He was caught off guard by my outburst but stood his ground.

"She provoced me" He sighed. 

"HOW COULD AND ANGEL PROVOCE YOU? SHE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT HELP AND YOU ARE A DICK" I shouted. 

"Dont't do the same mistake she made Marcel. She was provocing me and now she is on her way to the morgue" He growled. My eyes widened and I threw a punch at him. I was about to throw another one, when I got held back by many different pairs of arms. 

"LET ME GO I'LL KILL HIM!!" I yelled struggling to get loose. Liam had falled to the ground from the punch I had thrown at him.

"Marcel, calm down" Harry sighed. 

CALM DOWN? YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN THAT ASS WIPE HURT THE ONE AND ONLY THING THAT HAS MEANING TO MY LIFE?!?" I shouted. 

"You really think we don't all want to throw a punch at Liam? She has done a lot for all of us as well, but we can't we need to go to the hospital and see her" He said. I felt broken. My heart was beating so fast and I could feel my eyes develop tears again. 

"Take me to Alex" I said, tears falling down my face yet again. Harry smiled, his smile said happy but his eyes said pity and sadness. We all climbed into cars and left Liam alone. Staring as the cars left. 

~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the hospital and I quickly ran inside. 

"Alexandra Hale!" I said to the woman at the front desk. She looked up briefly before typing away on the computer.

"Ah yes her, you will have to wait she is in surgery at the moment" She smiled. I almost fainted at those words, If Zayn hadn't been there to catch me I would have fallen back.