Chapter 21

A/N- I am so sorry that I haven't updated in soo long! I am just really busy at the moment and I never know what my schedule will be like so please bare with me on this. I will, however, try and update as frequently as I can. I know a lot of other people are busy as well so I hope it's not only me!

Thats all for now my lovelies

-Eden

Chapter 21

"What is this place?"

"Looks like some weird cave or something like that."

"Thank you captain obvious." The twins carried on their usual bantering from behind me. There warm breath hitting the nape of my neck, warming me from the harsh climate in the cave. Just as I remembered it. Cold, lifeless, and sickly gray.

"Will you be quiet.." I mutter under my breath.

"Where did you find this place, Julia?" Alex shivers from behind me.

"Just saw it as we were walking by in the woods." I replied smoothly. I had become exceptionally good at lying in my five years alone.

"This place is creepy." Jace's voice quivered.

"Just stick by me and I'm sure we'll find them in no time." I kept my voice easy for reassurance.

"Are you sure their even in here? I mean what if we're wrong."

"Well, if we're wrong, we're wrong." I stated.

"Ahh! What was that?" Nick screamed.

"My hand. Now will you all be quite. Your grown men learn to act like them." I snapped.

"Ill have yo know that I am very much a grown man." I could here the triumphant smirk in Nicks voice.

"Yah, we know. We've seen it far to long today." I groaned, "Ok wait, that came out wrong." I rushed to say as Nick snickered and Jace whispered, "Thats what she said."

"Whatever, you just made my point about how childish you are with that stupid that's what she said joke."

That shut him up.

"Finally, peace and quiet." I breathed out an easy breath, the small gesture bringing life to the cave around me. The moisture of my hot breath reached the top of the cave dampening the water so it drops down for the top and lands with a thud on the cold ground. The sound of thunder rose up in the cave as the entrance light slowly disappeared.

"What's that noise?" Alex whispers.

I sigh, "And there goes the silence"

"It sounds like a grizzly bear."

"Nope that's just the sound of Jonathan's snoring." I said uninterested as I scanned for Tamara and their she lay in his arms.

"What, where?" Nick whipped his head around.

Moron.

"Right by your feet, genius." I yawned from lack of sleep, turning my neck from side to side trying to get the qink out.

"Oh shoot!" He yelped as he stepped on Jonathan's hand.

Jonathan snapped awake rubbing his hand, "Ouch, what the fu--"

"--Fudge monkeys." I cut him off, rubbing my temples, "Its still to early to be throwing around cuss words." I said irritated.

"Wow Jules-bear, I never took you to be such a goody-goody." Alex sneered.