Chapter 4 (Revised)

Chapter 4 

Three years later...

   "What did I tell you." The blonde said. 

   "Shut up, Jasper." The brunette said to the blonde annoyed. 

   "I'm just saying." He growled back, "She has evaded us for three years. Ever since she killed Chad and Linux." 

   "I know, don't remind me. She shouldn't have been able to kill them that easily. Both Chad and Linux were two of the strongest men and yet they were beaten by a she-wolf." The brunette said again and the fiery red head nodded in agreement. "She must be very powerful." He added thoughtfully. 

   "And sneaky." The red head retorted.  

   "Your right." The blond also known as Jasper spoke. "Has anyone ever lived to tell people what she looks like?" 

   "No, she kills all of them. The only way to tell it's her is the signature claw marks she leaves on her victims bodies." Brunette man said. 

   I watched the three walking figures, round the corner, and head in my direction. 

   Show time Julia.

   I straitened out my short red cocktail dress and primped my hair over my shoulders and above my breasts. Just enough to show the cartilage of my chest. I took one last long glance at my reflection and shut my pocket mirror. I had filled out these last few years. I was no longer as skinny as a twig, I was nicely fitted with curves to drive a man crazy but with room for imagination. My chest wasn't huge and I liked it that way. My stomach was flat, yet still strong and fit, and my complexion was flawless. My eyes are bright and strong, although delicate and fragile at the same time. I was still pail but when I looked into the mirror I didn't see pasty skin, instead I saw a glowing girl. One that was shining on the inside and out. She was confident and deadly. Everything the old me wasn't. I grew out of her a long time ago.

   "Hello b-boys, I'm in n-need of a place to s-stay tonight." I fake sniffled. "You see my b-boyfriend and I just recently broke up I don't have a place t-to stay. If you would be kind enough as to let me stay with y-you, I would do anything you ask." I cried. They all stayed quiet for a minute, their eyes scanning my body and undressing me right on the spot. To tie up any thoughts about letting me go, I added, "I just d-don't want to be alone tonight."

   "I'm sure we can make you quite comfortable." Brunette man said.

   "May I ask for your names?"

   Jasper spoke up, "This is Adam," He waved to the red head "That is Jack," He said to the brunette, "And I'm Jasper." His smooth voice whispered.

   I had to admit they were cute and if I were any other girl, I bet I would have fallen head over heels with these guys. 

   "Its nice to m-meet you, I'm Jessica."

   Lies.

   "Well, Jessica we would be happy to help you tonight."

   "Thank you, you don't k-know how happy you've made m-me." I smiled a glassy smile and continued to sniffle.

   "No, you don't know how happy you've made us." I heard Jack whisper to his friends. Once we had reached the apartment and Jack had opened the door, we all stepped inside. Their apartment was mediocre, not to small, not to large, just right.

   "Make yourself comfortable." Jack purred.

   Oh I will, you'll see.

   "Um were is your bathroom? I should get cleaned up." I reached up to my puffy eyes.