Chapter 14 (Revised)

Chapter 14

   Would you believe how long its been since I've come to Cole's pack?

   It feels like forever ago but in reality it's only been two months and a week, too the day. I still cannot believe how much has happened in that short amount of time. Let me just start out by saying that the anticipation to meet the Red Moon Pack was haunting me. I needed to put my plan into action soon before I ran out of time.

   There are other things to consider though as well. There are things that I didn't plan on fitting into my equation that have spontaneously popped up. Like all the companions I have made. Nick and Jace, for example, are two of the few people who have captivated my attention. I couldn't really punish them for things that they never did, so I could not and would not hurt them. My friendship with them has shown me that I can count on someone to be there for me. That I wasn't alone. I just wish that I had figured this out earlier rather than later. What would they say if they still knew I was planing to destroy their pack? They would never be able to forgive me. Nonetheless, this has to be done, my revenge must go on.

   Alex Nighthawk was another piece in this puzzle. He and I had grown closer over that little fiasco at the ice cream parlor. To say the least we've become good friends. I can't say for sure though that we will be able to stay that way, but I can hope for the best.

   Cole. That boy is bipolar I swear. One minute he's all chirpy and sweet and then next he's like a time bomb waiting to explode. I will admit though, he is different from what I expected. He's more mature than he used to be, more caring, but lonely nonetheless. At first Cole seemed determined to win me over but as the days moved on he grew dull. He watched as I spent most of my days laughing with Nick, Jace, and Alex. I only caught his eye a few times and in that one moment he opened up to me. Showing me the longing, the sorrow, and the regret. I wish I could forgive him, for all he horrible things he's done, but I just couldn't find it in me. I can't forget what he did to me.

   Saraphine, my wolf, has also been distant lately. Only appearing to me when I am in dire need of assistance or when the situation concerns her. Its like she's pulling away from me and I'm not sure why. Aren't we supposed to be connected to our wolves? So why aren't I? And apart from Saraphine there are days were I feel like something inside of me is trying to claw its way out. I get these painful aces all across my body and mind. I became so bad one day I had blacked out.

   "Julia!" An ear piercing scream shook me out of my inner turmoil.

   "What where's the fire!" I jumped up and frantically ran around the living room.

   Drusilla gave me an annoyed look "Calm down. I just came to tell you that the Red Moon pack was here and that Cole said you needed to be there for it. Usually no body is allowed to join us but apparently that rule doesn't apply to you. How convenient." Drusilla whined.

   Oh and It seems I forgot to mention Drusilla. She claims to not be threatened by me, which she is, I can see it in her eyes; she fears me. Drusilla also thinks she rules the house, which considering she is Luna you would think that she should be in charge of everybody. Its funny though how she doesn't do squat! She's been Cole's little lap dog for the past month, never leaving his side. Something's just never change. Its ridiculous how desperate for attention she is, you could almost feel sorry for her, almost.

   "Whatever, Drusilla. Ill be their on my own accord." I waved her off.

   "Oh no you don't! You can't just ignore me, I'm the Luna!" She shouted and yanked me back around to face her.

   I scoffed, turning around and plastering a smile on my face, "Don't make me laugh. You? A real Luna? " I giggled, taking a step forward, and scowled. "You were never Luna material and never will be. Your just a stupid trophy wife that Cole picked out because you were a good toy in the night. Nothing more." I whispered lowly, she gave me a petrified look. "Am I not speaking English for your simple little brain or are you just going to stand their all day with your mouth hung open? You know if you do that guys might take that as an open invitation. Oh wait!" I slapped my hand over my mouth. "You already do that for free anyway, my mistake!" I laughed as I sauntered past her and into the hall way. I rounded the corner and walked into the meeting room.