Chapter 11 (Revised)

Chapter 11

   Knock. Knock.

   I heard heavy footsteps drag there way to the door, and with a click, Tom's heavy face appeared in front  of me. And when I say heavy I don't mean big, I mean tired. His eyes were sunken from lack of sleep and his lips were placed down in a scowl. His cheeks were flushed and dried with streaked tears.

   "Julia." He wheezed, "Won't you come in?" He waved at me.

   "Thank you, Tom." I praised and walked into the room where a woman stood in front of the desk. Her hair was a dark jet black color and dark onyx eyes framed her face. She had odd markings all over here body almost like tattoos. Most looked like ancient languages while others were old symbols. Her face was young but her scent said other wise. Lips like a ruby adorned her carmel skin and a toothy smile was breaking her face.

   "Tom." The woman whined. Tom shook his head slightly and walked over to his desk and sat down. The woman walked toward me and stepped right in front of my face. I heard Tom take in a sharp intake of breath, watching her like she was standing on glass. "It's ok Tom she can't see me." The woman reassured.

   Huh? Can't see her? What is she talking about?

   I took a gentle step forward and walked straight through her. Tom gasped as his knuckles became white from gripping the desk.

   What the -- ! This can't be happening! I just walked through a-a person! No, a ghost! Maybe if I just pretend that she isn't here she'll go away.

   "Are you all right, Tom?" I faked innocence. "You look a little pale." I chuckled.

   "N-no I'm fine." He swallowed slowly. The woman laughed aloud and sauntered over to where Tom was sitting. She sat down on his lap and began tracing small circles along his jaw line.

   "U-Um what d-do I owe t-the pleasure of having you visit, J-Julia?" He gasped out.

   I bit my lip, "You sure you're ok Tom? You're acting weird, is there something wrong?" I asked.

   "Nothing!" He said too quickly.

   "O...k." I slurred my word. Tom gulped visibly, rubbing the back of his neck. Currently the woman was nibbling on his jugular and stroking his chest. Tom's eyes bulged a little but then recognition swamped his eyes as he remember that I was in the room and regained his composure. He gasped a little as she bit down on his skin.

   "May I see your computer?" I whispered.

   "What?" He asked confused.

   "Your computer?" I gave an exasperated sigh and pointed to his laptop. "I want to search something up." I licked my lips. He tried to stand up but the woman pushed him back down.

   "Don't move, Tom." She purred. "Or you'll regret it."

   "I won't." He gasped out.

   Pretending not to hear anything I asked, "What did you say?"

   Tom cast a worried glance at the woman and then bowed his head saying, "I-I can't. I can't move." He responded meekly.

   Angry that he was letting this woman control him and waisting my time I growled, "Oh, sure you can! Now, get the hell up." I stomped over to him and took his shoulder roughly in my hand.

   "Do. Not. Move." The woman threatened. When Tom struggled against her the woman grew angry and clutched at his arm.

   "I don't think thats a good idea, I want to stay here." Tom panted.

   "Fine then give me your laptop." I demanded.

   "This is my office and I will control what happens." He replied smoothly. "And I don't want you on my laptop." He stuttered.

   "Really? Because last time I checked it was not only your office it was Cole's as well. Did I miss something in the last what...24 hours? No? Well, then shut up and get up out of the seat. You're not the boss of me anymore. Do you forget that its my plan that I'm letting you in on? I could easily kick you off and dispose of you quickly." I ground my teeth together.

   "I like the spunk this girl has." The woman whispered, chuckling as she pointed at me. "I suppose I can let this one act pass for once." She climbed off of Tom and walked around me.

   "Thank you." I said to the ghost but it looked as if I had said it to Tom. I sat down in the chair and typed in the Red Moon pack. "Come to mama..." I whispered at the computer screen.

   Yes, this is it!

   'Good job, Julia.' Saraphine applauded.

   I laughed. Tell me Saraphine, have you ever killed two birds with one stone?

   'No. Why?'

   Well we're about to do just that...

   How so?

   Once I contact the Red Moon pack and invite them here, I can gain their trust, and use them to get my revenge on our old pack.

**************************

Ok so I know this is short but I just wanted to get it out so...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the miss spellings!!!!! My greatest apologies *blows you all kisses*

-Eden