Bonus chapter

Who died and rose back after a long time here on wattpad? Let me give you hints.

English.One word.Two letters.First letter is M and last is E.That's right! Me.I'm sorry.Carry on.

| Bonus Chapter |

Savannah

"Knock knock" Darren said for the nth time.I groaned and rolled over the bed,covering my head with a pillow.

"C'mon! It's funny.I promise" he laughed and tried getting the pillow from my head.

"Never.I am sick and tired of those jokes,Darren"

"Urine" Darren said."C'mon Savy!" He added.

"Ugh! Urine trouble if it's not gonna make me laugh" I said hoping to get a good reaction out of him.

"This is gonna make you laugh promise" Darren sat up and helped me sit up too.

"Okay fine.Urine who?" I asked.

"URINEsecure don't know what for" Darren sang.I just stared at him blankly as he laughed at his lame joke.

"I'm praying for you" I said while raising a hand to him."Can't believe starting Thursday,I'm forever stuck with you" I groaned.

"You know if you want to back out say it now or forever hold your peace" He pointed out.

"There is such thing as divorce"

"It's too expensive.Save the money and say no to marriage"

"Shut up.I know you wanna marry me and you don't wanna lose me" I winked at him.

"I'm still thinking about that" he teased which made me throw pillows at him.

"Calm down! Of course I want to spend the rest of my life with this amazing girl beside me.You remember when I went though hell just to get us back together?" Darren said while cuddling with me.

"Yeah.It's just eye-opening that I'm getting married tomorrow" I sighed."I'm gonna be a moms soon,have grandkids and just raise a family and that's just exciting but scary".

"Don't worry.I'm here by your side.Every step of the way" Darren said while giving me a reassuring smile.

"And I'm glad I'm spending forever with you" I said,smiling at him.He winked and leaned over to give me a peck on the lips.

"I love you" he said,looking at me straight in the eye.

"To the moon" I pointed up.

"And back to my heart" Darren pointed at his heart.

"Now Romeo,who snuck inside my house at 9pm,you have to go because tomorrow is our big day" I said getting up.

"Can't I spend the night?" Darren pouted."Out,Espanto" I pointed at the window.

"Sheesh woman" he muttered under his breathe while getting up from my bed.

"Bye,Mr.Espanto" I said,kissing him on the cheek.

"Goodbye,Mrs.Espanto" he winked.

"To be" I added and giggled.

"That'll all change tomorrow" he smiled and gave me one last kiss before climbing down.

I watched him climb down and gave him one last wave then finally shut the window closed.

Tomorrow's gonna be perfect.I can feel it.My dream is coming true.I'm getting married to the love of my life and I feel like I'm gonna be ready for anything as long as I'm with him.I'm ready.I can do this.