Chapter 35: Girly days and Emergency Meetings

Savannah

When Therese says that we'll have a girl's day,I mean we really will have a girly girl day.

Today was a pamper day for the two of us.So she decided that we would have our pamper or should I say white girls day at ATC.

Time to relax.

"Therese! Let's go to fully booked first then grab a bite before doing those girly girl things!!" I tell her while dragging her to the building.

She groaned."Come on,please! For me" I pouted.

"Eh"

"Please!!!"

"Erm"

I kneeled down and started pleading to her until she had enough of the embarrassment.

"Ugh,fine" she replied,giving in."YAY!" I cheered.

"Tayo" she ordered,helping me stand up.

"Yay! Thank you" I hug her then walked inside the store.I immediately run towards the escalator then up to the 2nd floor.

I quickly looked for the book called "This Is What Happy Looks Like" since I've been dying to read that ever since I've seen it.

Plus a fan messaged me saying it reminds her of me and Darren somehow just because of the status of the boy and girl.

I grabbed the book then walked to the counter.

"Hello" the girl,behind the counter,named Grace greeted me.I smiled at her then got the money that I saved for this book,out of my wallet.

I saved money just for this amazing book.It seems like a really great book.I mean it's about two teens meeting online just because the guy sent her an email of his pet pig.

All because of a cute pig.That's weird yet cute for me.

He's famous and she's just an ordinary girl.Cliche.Not really different from me and Darren though Graham is a movie star while Darren's a singer but I can tell Darren has a future in the acting business too.(spoiler I guess?)

After she punched it in,I gave her the money then waited for my change.

"Thank you" I smiled at her after I grabbed the plastic.She smiled and waved me goodbye.

I walked out of Fully Booked with a big grin on my face which creeped out Therese.

"So what did you buy? 50 shades of grey for me?" She asked.I just stared at her,giving her this weirded out look."Aww you shouldn't have! Oh my!" She hugs me tightly.

"I don't get why other 13 to 16 year old girls like you are so addicted to a film and book like that" I said in disgust."Oh it's not like you aren't that clean yourself" she winked.I decided to end the conversation like that.

I didn't want more dirty things.It's too much for my very "angelic" and "clean" mind.

"Anyway,where to next?" I asked."Let's eat at Stackers"Therese said.I nodded then we started walking back inside the mall.

"So after we eat,where will we start our pamper day?" I turned to her."Well,first let's get our hair styled or maybe cut if you want then get our nails done at Regine's then buy new clothes anywhere" Therese explained to me in a very girly tone.

"That's so fetch" I said."Savannah,stop making fetch happened because it's not" Therese replied starting to play along."Boo you bore" we started laughing at what I just said."Hey,I'm keeping it PG" I added.