Chapter 37: 1st month

Long chapter ahead because of not updating for so long :(

Chapter 37: 1st month

Savannah

"Paki bilisan naman po,Mr.Espanto" I yelled from the living room.

Today,SaRren has a photoshoot then a party for our 1st month since those fans who are called "SaRrenatics" got our attention and asked if they could throw a party for our 1st month.

Me and Darren love parties so,of course,we agreed and it would be rude to decline without a reason.

Right now,we were behind schedule thanks to the boy.Usually it's the girls that are late but now it's him.

I heard him running down the stairs and next thing I knew he was in front of me holding a bouquet.

"Aww" I cooed then stood up to give him a big hug."Happy 1st month anniversary" he said then kissed me on the cheek.

"Same to you" I replied,blushing.

For me the only important and special anniversaries are: 1st month,1st year then the silver and golden anniversary (if ever we get married).

Other's are important too but not really that special.Well for me.

"You look ugly as always" he teased."You look disgusting as usual" I teased back.I know though that I was wrong.

Darren looked amazing as always.

We bursted out in fit laughter after the silence.

"Shall we?" Darren asked me."Let's" I said then we hooked arms and walked to the car.

As we got in,I received a lot of text messages from different people.

"Mom: happy 1st month to you guys! Take it slowER hun"

Ha,I knew what she meant."slowER" because at my age I was only allowed to have crushes or mu's though for me MU's are just as the same as boyfriend and girlfriend it's just that MU has no label and no commitment I guess? But since she really liked how Darren was treating,she let me.

"Therese: 1st month!! Darn I thought it was a year.But anyway hope you guys stay strong even though that evil mr.jones wants to stop it.I swear I'm making a wattpad story about that dude and you guys,of course.He just makes me so mad like ugh.I want the whole world to hate him by reading the story.Anyway,I just let out my anger so let's get back to the anniversary happy 1st again.Love you both but we all know you both love each other more."

Its true.When I told her about the whole thing,She just started ranting like it was the end of the world.

"Monica: happy 1st ate remember that I am still your #1 okay? Kuya Darren can never replace me and my cute face"

"Of course he won't.You and I blood related weirdo" I replied to her.

Well to summarize the other texts,it was just a bunch of happy 1st months from my friends and some celebrities I got to become close with and my dad saying that if Darren ever brakes my heart he will hunt him down,kidnap him and either roast him and feed him to the lions and wolves or ship him to Antarctica.

Dad,you just scared Darren forever.

When we got to a tall,glass building,we went down with Darren's bodyguards behind us.

Yes,we both now have body guards.My dad wanted to keep me safe and with Darren being famous,he really needs one.

As we got to the room we were assigned to go to,There were people running around and a white background plus light and camera's.(A/N: LIGHTS,CAMERA....ACTION!! Sorry felt like doing that)