Chapter 40: Temporary Goodbye's

Savannah

"No!" I yelled and covered my head with a pillow and held the bars of my headboard.

"But we're gonna miss it" my mom said then groaned,trying to pry me off the bed but it's no use since my grip on the bars were tight.

"I don't wanna go,I don't want him to go! This is all a dream" I muttered the last part then closed my eyes trying to sleep again.

I felt myself being pulled by two people now and my hands let go of the bars.

"Fine,I'm up" I groaned then marched to the bathroom.

"Good morning" my sister chirped.

"It's not a good morning" I snapped then shut the bathroom door.

"Mom? Why is she so...crabby?" I heard Monica ask my mom who sighed.

"It's not everyday your first love is leaving" she answered then I heard them leave.

Yes,he is now going to America.Darren Lyndon Espanto is going to America for a few years.

I hopped in the shower and stayed as long as I wanted under the hot shower until a hand knocked on the door multiple times.

"What do you need?" I yelled from the shower then stopped it,hopping out and started drying myself.

"I need your money" a "manly" voice yelled "Nah,I'm kidding.I need you to hurry your butt up because he's leaving in a few" Therese said.

"Okay okay,hand me my clothes now" I said then stuck my hand out of the door.I felt something wet on my hand and squealed.

"What's this?!" I examined the liquid.

"Something called gel"

I wiped the liquid off then stuck my hand out again."Clothes this time please"

She handed my the hanger with my clothes and I shut the door.

After getting ready,I got out of the shower and examined myself in the mirror.

I was wearing a normal gray hoodie with an avengers shirt inside,shorts,black keds and a white cap that has the nike check in front.

"You look...alive" Therese said."Why thank you" I said then bowed.

"Let's just get this over with so I could come home and watch movies and eat ice cream and cry" I said,voice cracking already.

"Aw honey" she cooed then hugged me.I put my arm around her and closed my eyes.

In a few minutes,we're going to the airport to say goodbye.In a few minutes,he is going to hop on that plane and leave like he did years ago.

"Can you go down and make sure breakfast is yet? Thanks" I managed to fake a smile at her.She looked at me with sad eyes and nodded then left the room.

I grabbed the blue paper that was on my desk and sat on the bed reading my letter to Darren.

"Dear Darren,

You know I am very fond of cliche sweet love stories and I feel like you're expecting a sappy long love letter.I didn't want to write one for you but I feel like it's needed right now so here it is but not too sappy.By the way please don't blame me if I'd make you sick on the plane,they have a barf bag somewhere there so that would do you good.

You left me years ago and you made my life living hell.I hated your guts and felt like hitting you with a truck with a dozen of pigs inside covered in mud but I also felt that after I hit you with the truck,I'd bring you to the hospital to patch you all up...and I wanted to hit you again after that and the cycle repeats.